ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to the NYT and that van attack in Toronto I know what an “incel” is and am more convinced than ever that colonizing Mars is our only hope as a species. Kinda done with Earth tbh

Yeah right until the A Rabs fly a space shuttle into it that's exactly what we need smh.

Pork_Chop_medium.gif

One of my new coworkers was sharing on my visit to the shop that at his last job, they had mandatory meetings where each employee had to tell another employee what they don't like about them. They stood in a big circle and basically did this for 20 minutes or so.

I swear I miss finding the jobs that I'm perfectly suited for.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
If KY ever started a service tax on legal work, UofL would actually be able to generate the money to pay off the YUM! Center (lol).

I mean ideally they would do this through ticket sales and whatnot but hey, way to think outside the box, #MilesAhead!

So some hot chick in Oklahoma read Billy Gillispes story, prayed on it and felt compelled to give that drunk her f@cking kidney? :rolleyes:
What a lucky f@cker.
Sorry, but if I'm doing my one worldly deed, and giving an organ I ain't giving it to Billy Clyde.

At this point, it’s difficult to determine when UL is being lampooned or when there is another real scandal. When I saw the NJT retweet, I honestly thought it was fake.

It would be fun to play, “Is It A Real Headline or an ‘Onion’ Article?” with somebody from outside of this state.

I find it appalling and selfish that people donate kidneys to strangers. Most patients are non-compliant and only care about their next buffet or cigarette, much less their own health.

Why would you waste your one kidney to give on a stranger? It’s not an emergency. He’s not dying. Dialysis is available. What about your kids, siblings, parents, cousins, etc? What if they need a kidney?

Dumb and selfish. Just looking for someone to tell her she’s so gd great and attention-seeking.

It’s not an “incredible” story as I’ve seen everywhere, it’s just dumb.

That kidney chick is married. It would feel weird knowing my attractive wife just up and gave a drunk stranger one of her kidneys. We’d have to have a serious conversation about that (pre-op). This seems like it might be one of those - what do you call it - cuckold situations?

How much do kidneys go for these days on the darkened web?

Probably has alot to do with where it's being extracted. Can't imagine a kidney has the same price in Venezuela as it does in Sweden.

Reactions: Touch_Em_All
I mean, he obviously paid her a shit ton of money for the kidney. I won’t ever believe otherwise.
I don't think he has $100 to his name. He lost everything in that ponzi scheme and is coaching at Ranger College.

His "a ton of money" days are probably in the wind

Correctly or incorrectly, the vagueness surrounding the Bahamas trip just has me assuming a large percentage of booster's wives were passed around by the players. Essentially a full-on cuck situation.

Probably why Anth is skipping my Bachelor party for it...must be unreal.

Damn right! If they can’t handle it that’s on them.

Really appreciate LeBron making it easy so I can watch Javy Baez/Francisco Lindor cut it up on the diamond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT