ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Division 3 is not going so well. MFers score at will. It's like Rockets Warriors at this level. Lost 6-5 earlier. I mean...

:mad:

Good God I wish someone would smack this bia in the face interviewing Josh Allen. Basically asking the same question packaged 35 different ways.

How long until Brady and Kramer get into a smack fight over forknight?

Also. O/U on how much Kramer has spent on forknight thus far? $800. Over...all day.

Reactions: NotchLickKat
Maaaaaaan, I won’t watch one second of the draft besides to see who MY Packers draft. I will say, they’ve said it would be a heavily traded draft which would make it more fun to watch.

#probablyhype

Never ceases to amaze me how terrible football teams just insist on taking a QB number one overall.

The Browns are AWFUL. You don’t need one guy, you need a bunch. Trade down. Stockpile picks.

The only draft coverage I've listened to was today for a few hours. And according to many NFL folks that know the sport.....

...^^^you two are clowns.

The Browns are bad no doubt. But, they have 2 picks in the 2nd round and the top pick in the 3rd. 5 picks in the top 65. Yes they could have traded that pick, probably to Buffalo for the 12 and 22 picks and get one extra 1st rounder but they weren't assured to get one of the best defensive players in the draft, which they did.

Amazing the consistently good franchises get guys like Barkley and Chubb falling in their laps.
I think Barkley is going to be great but RB's have about a 5-7 year shelf life. If you think you've got a franchise QB, which the Browns seem to think, then you have to take a QB there. The Giants just benefited from having a terrible year.

The two UGA backs and LSU back could be there to start the 2nd round.

Well I certainly hope, with 2 of the top 4 picks, they’d manage to get one of the best defensive players in the draft.

Pretty low bar you’ve set there.

Possible franchise QB and the top CB is a pretty good draft IMO. And you can still pick up a top 3 RB in the 2nd.

Then why not trade down to get essentially the same guy, but pick up a few extra desperately needed 2nd rounders??

That’s my whole point, you idiot.
You don't trade out of the 1 spot if you have one you think is better because you know the Jets were taking a QB and the Giants hinted at taking a QB so you are stuck with the #4 QB that you might not like. That makes no sense.

And maybe they don't want that 3rd guaranteed contract.

Last edited:
Baker Mayfield is a potential franchise QB in the same way Chief is a potential billionaire
A billion is probably a little out of reach.

I heard an interview earlier of a scout that said he'd take the 4 QB's this year over the 3 from last year and Deshaun Watson looks like a franchise guy.

You’re confusing this with the 1st round of the NBA draft, right?

How can you be so stupid?
Name a first rounder that has been cut before their rookie contract expires. If there are any. Teams give 1st rounders multiple chances which usually results in staying 4 years and not being extended for a 5th. Basically guaranteed even though it isn't officially.

So, in the the NFL, teams routinely DONT WANT additional first round picks, so as to avoid being on the hook for another guaranteed contract?

Okay.

You gonna accuse them of drafting unprepared teens and stashing them in NFL Europe for several years next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT