ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope none of you jaggofs ever need one of my kidneys, even if I'm the only person on the planet, because apparently it wouldn't be the right thing to do.

Ah hell, who am I kidding, I think I would probably give one to a fellow GYERO/BBN because it would be the right thing to do. Especially @legalbeagle123 as he saved me a shit ton of money in my divorce proceeding. Maybe not as much as a kidney on the black market but he would be at the top of the list. I'm going to start on my list tonight as to who would get one and who wouldn't. Should probably add it to my will.

Reactions: legalbeagle123
It's an absolute joy to watch LeBron play. In terms of making guys around you better hes the GOAT and it's not even close. Dude got Mo Williams in an all star game. Mo. Williams.

The guys around him have been absolutely hot dog ish garbage this year. Old. Slow. Kevin Love couldn't guard a chair, and wouldn't put forth the energy even if he was able. JR Smith is(plays like he is) 400 years old.

Last edited:
I hope none of you jaggofs ever need one of my kidneys, even if I'm the only person on the planet, because apparently it wouldn't be the right thing to do.

Ah hell, who am I kidding, I think I would probably give one to a fellow GYERO/BBN because it would be the right thing to do. Especially @legalbeagle123 as he saved me a shit ton of money in my divorce proceeding. Maybe not as much as a kidney on the black market but he would be at the top of the list. I'm going to start on my list tonight as to who would get one and who wouldn't. Should probably add it to my will.

How did things work out with the land you inherited from your long lost unknown relative?

It might be because I’m gambling on every game but the NBA playoffs have been solid.

Live betting home teams in the hole is an amazing thing. Cue it up about 80% of the time you catch a home dog live.

Tonight, Raptors were +2.5 with 7 min to go and Cavs were +1 at half.

Lebron is onions

Need bestbrook to close a huge parlay. So go ahead and take Utah live since I just jinxed everything.

Don't get to watch many T Wolves games but it appears that they just ignore Towns.

[laughing] Capela has multiple dunks in a row because the Twolves guards can't stay in front of anyone that plays for the Rockets evidently.

THE PETRA AD IS GONE

Can’t tell which team is who? At least the Rockets seem to know who is on their team.

Why TF is Condi Rice leading anything on college basketball reform? Marcus have my mom lead the commission.

Reminded me of some bullshit high school student government throwing around sillyass ideas that they can’t even enact.

And F you to all these supposed college basketball fans who :cry: want the OAD to end.

Yeah super philosophy dipshits- let’s never get to see the top talents play our sport anymore.

And it’s really fun having a commit bail for the NBA at the last minute.

Why TF is Condi Rice leading anything on college basketball reform? Marcus have my mom lead the commission.

clayton-bigsby-dave-chappelle-Gif.gif

Someone, I think bbdk, hit on Lebron’s longevity. 15 years in the league and hasn’t even shown a hint of a decline. Still 100% in his prime.

Reminded me of some bullshit high school student government throwing around sillyass ideas that they can’t even enact.

And F you to all these supposed college basketball fans who :cry: want the OAD to end.

Yeah super philosophy dipshits- let’s never get to see the top talents play our sport anymore.

And it’s really fun having a commit bail for the NBA at the last minute.
I mean it's actually REALLY simple.

Let them hire agents and profit off their likeness. All that other non-sense is ridiculous and only going to drive kids out faster.

Oh look super gay liberal wcc wants to control someone's earning potential for his own betterment.

If that’s your argument and the rationale behind it, fine. No issues with that.

But for 90% of fans, it’s not. It’s because their program can’t land good recruits or a dumbass quality of game complaint.

Hey idiots- there will still be OADs. It will just be second tier kids.

Reactions: Mossip

This is my biggest issue with the potential elimination of the 1 and done rule. It's actually not doing anything whatsoever to make college basketball better. In fact, the product will be significantly worse without the young stars. And of course, you'll have a boatload of mid-tier guys that will leave early and not get drafted because they thought they were much better than some high school kid.

It'll be a shit show, just like it was before. It will solve absolutely nothing with the college game. Nothing.

The idea is to make it more enticing to stay. Rather than:

-We're making a bunch of money and you're not.
-You have tons of restrictions for what you can make and when you can be coached.
-Oh yeah 18 year old guy, you have to attend class every day sometimes after 9pm games in Baton Rouge and stay in good academic standing.

They want them to be college students? Then actually allow them to be like all other college students.

It's an absolute joy to watch LeBron play. In terms of making guys around you better hes the GOAT and it's not even close.

He is awesome and one of the greatest ever but this is close. I think both Bird and Magic were better at making their teammates better. Bird is the reason Robert Parrish and Dennis Johnson are Hall of Famers. Who is LeBron getting into the HoF?

Reactions: rudd1
If that’s your argument and the rationale behind it, fine. No issues with that.

But for 90% of fans, it’s not. It’s because their program can’t land good recruits or a dumbass quality of game complaint.

Yep. Top 30 is the new top 10.

That NCAA commission was an even bigger scam than expected. Just a load of self serving, hypocritical, sanctimonious horsepoo. They addressed the issues of college basketball by doubling down on the very BS that got them here in the first place.

Get tougher on enforcement, double down on academics, close the door on earning potential, further regulate agents and shoe companies.....

...good luck with that!!

That NCAA commission was an even bigger scam than expected. Just a load of self serving, hypocritical, sanctimonious horsepoo. They addressed the issues of college basketball by doubling down on the very BS that got them here in the first place.

Get tougher on enforcement, double down on academics, close the door on earning potential, further regulate agents and shoe companies.....

...good luck with that!!

They continue to dig their own grave.

Basically every time they get a chance to do something right, they eff it up. Zero self awareness from them.

And lmaooo @ going at the NBA's head when you have no leverage whatsoever.

I really and truly hope Adam Silver tells the Rice Commission to go touch themselves seven ways to Sunday with their heavy handed threat that they can no way carry out.

Reactions: UK_Norm
Silver is not in favor of the one and done either. But its got to be collectively bargained and that won't happen until 2020.

If I didn't care about the game, I'd hope for Silver to drop a nuke on the NCAA and go to a half and done just to f*ck with them. Basically, move the draft up to the first or second weekend of March and tell players they would have to play in college through February of their freshman year in order to be eligible, and then immediately upon being drafted, they would have to report to their teams or be fined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT