ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly can’t imagine doing something dumber than making freshman ineligible.
Would push NCAA Basketball into Baseball type irrelevancy.

Really holding onto this strange idea of college students that really doesn't apply outside of athletics. I'd venture to say the normal average college student: nearly flunks out one semester, transfers at least once without sitting out, may not finish a semester, can hold any outside job or make money at their pleasure(mostly encouraged and sometimes required).

I mean wait until the NCAA finds out about all the UL students working at UPS while they get their degrees shew wee

You KNOW she’s going to be throwing passive aggressive “oh, nothings wrong” if she doesn’t get actual gift(s) to go along with her $7,000 Atlantis vacation.

Reactions: Rex Kwon Do
Who is the most annoying Bahamas attendee? Jenn's Palumbo and her "OMG love being a mother to these fabulous wildcat players"?
OR
Dick tease Shembari with his " man I've got some doosey, Whopper stories from bahamas, wish I could share them, but what happens in Atlantis stays in Atlantis" ?

College basketball is dead. Why would an elite player ever go to college again? Basketball is going worldwide, and the idea of the academy/development system is only going to get bigger and bigger. Some of the elite players in the NBA didn't even sniff college...Antetokuompo, Porzingis, etc. And a lot of other foreign guys are tearing it up in the playoffs...see Saric, Gobert, Bogdanovic, etc. As we move forward, the NBA is going to throw a ton of money into the development leagues, and the elite players will go there exclusively. The promises of money will be too great, and the corporations that sponsor those leagues/teams will pay for it.

Serial Killer news - apparently the Golden State Killer, responsible for over 50 rapes and 12 murders from 79-86, has been caught. Supposedly because his daughter took one of the ancestry DNA kits and that is how he was connected.

Reactions: catlanta33
Serial Killer news - apparently the Golden State Killer, responsible for over 50 rapes and 12 murders from 79-86, has been caught. Supposedly because his daughter took one of the ancestry DNA kits and that is how he was connected.
Been reading on this case for a long time. Glad that sonuvabitch finally got caught. The stories of his break ins are terrifying

Reactions: UK_Dallas
Just an observation, I haven't seen, read or heard anything about that story, but if you're a serial killer, I doubt you retired after a 7-year career. Much more likely there is a hell of a lot more dead bodies out there from 86-present.

You'd think there would be a lot more bodies but I guess some have a switch. Look at the BTK killer, he went dormant for a decade plus until baited back out by police. They are saying his daughter was born a month after his last victim so maybe that caused the switch to turn off. Who really knows though.

*Looking forward to season 2 of Mindhunters.

Wow, just saw a documentary about that killer a couple of weeks ago. Can't remember what channel.

One of the lead detectives was a woman, very rare at the time - Carol Daly. She was pretty badass.

Wow, just saw a documentary about that killer a couple of weeks ago. Can't remember what channel.

One of the lead detectives was a woman, very rare at the time. They interviewed her present day, she's still a badass.
Think HLN, Headline News maybe, had a 3 part doc on him recently. Per another board.

Reactions: Century Cat
Interesting, can't wait for the movie.
The guy was a cop, got fired for shop lifting and started his run. He would even torment victims by calling them days after the rape.
I don't care if he is in his 70's, make an example and execute his ass.
Started his run of murders, to be clear. He had already been raping for at least 5 years with dozens of victims. If it turns out that he is also the Visalia Ransacker (almost a given at this point), he also had committed at least one other murder prior to 1979

The people who have been pouring time into this for years/decades must be happy as hell. One of them even guessed he was a cop because they were able to make out a police radio in the background of this voicemail he left for a victim.

Also, he was arrested for shop lifting dog repellent and a hammer. One of the weirder facts of the case was that he was reported to have an overpowering odor, and dogs in the houses he attacked never tried to attack/chase him.

Reactions: UKRob 73
Very happy for Carol after all these years.

1983001sbpmp01017.jpg

Reactions: UKRob 73
Started his run of murders, to be clear. He had already been raping for at least 5 years with dozens of victims. If it turns out that he is also the Visalia Ransacker (almost a given at this point), he also had committed at least one other murder prior to 1979

The people who have been pouring time into this for years/decades must be happy as hell. One of them even guessed he was a cop because they were able to make out a police radio in the background of this voicemail he left for a victim.

Also, he was arrested for shop lifting dog repellent and a hammer. One of the weirder facts of the case was that he was reported to have an overpowering odor, and dogs in the houses he attacked never tried to attack/chase him.
According to the thread I'm following on another board he has already admitted to being the Visalia Ransacker.

Who is the most annoying Bahamas attendee? Jenn's Palumbo and her "OMG love being a mother to these fabulous wildcat players"?
OR
Dick tease Shembari with his " man I've got some doosey, Whopper stories from bahamas, wish I could share them, but what happens in Atlantis stays in Atlantis" ?
That was Jones, not me.

My wife just had us do a DNA test. While I've never murdered, raped or violently hurt anyone and gone into hiding, I couldn't help to think that this is a cleverly marketed citizen tracking NSA type arrangement.

I'm also 99.9% white if anyone was curious.

My wife just had us do a DNA test. While I've never murdered, raped or violently hurt anyone and gone into hiding, I couldn't help to think that this is a cleverly marketed citizen tracking NSA type arrangement.

I'm also 99.9% white if anyone was curious.
It’s not even really that cleverly marketed, tbh.

“Hey guys send us a DNA sample. No seriously do it. Also- white people, you’re all related to Lief Erickson.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT