ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are drinking Bud Light then you should be shot by someone in the NRA.
What's wrong with Bud Light, certainly this isn't the juvenile ML vs BL debate?

Drank at least 30 BLs this past weekend and they all tasted excellent.

Oh yeah, while Oscars Diggs food is just decent their value is top notch. $14 for 4 PBRs and 4 shots? Hell of special.

Let’s not overlook the fact that bocce is an EXCELLENT beach game.

But for real keep an eye out for heavily discounted, somewhat shot up, YETI coolers for your pal MaxPowerrr (the extra “rr” mean I don’t pay retail)

Screen_Shot_2018_04_24_at_4_11_57_PM.png

That's some high-quality self-awareness.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
- Setting up for May to be the biggest sales month I’ve had. Looking forward to the challenge, but my anxiety for possible mistakes is through the roof.

- Monday I’ve got my gutters and soffit scheduled to be replaced. Tuesday the house is for sale, and a build or buy relationship straining convo begins. Since the wife paid for the AC fix without saying a thing I’m sure what ever she wants will make me happy in the end. Just in case does anyone know a good divorce attorney?

- What the N.O. Pelicans are accomplishing without Cousins is awesome. I’d give quite a bit for that kind of team here in Louisville, and having 4-5 former cats on the roster would drive “Louisville People” crazy!

- in case you haven’t heard, the NFL draft is in 2 days. On top of that ESPN wants you to know Dez Bryant will not be resigned by the team that just cut him and Julio Jones took pics off his Instagram.

- I don’t blame PJ at all if he goes pro. He will not be a top 6-7 pick next year either so his best option is to improve before that second contract either way. If he doesn’t or can’t then how is it not in his best interest to become a millionaire as early as possible in his life?

- Weather the next 6-7 days:fire:

They look like my sister's Cabooble in the 90's but they are pretty good. Jokic played there.

Not sure what's more nauseating, jurich.com or more of krazykats not- so humble brags.
This quote from Forde's latest article about Duke's student housing is more nauseating:

A few years ago, the once-exalted ivory tower of men’s basketball reduced itself to a one-and-done trade school — the University of Kentucky Tobacco Road Campus, basically. Now Duke is making another concession that says a lot about the power athletics has to construct its own reality, separate from that of the university as a whole. It is creating a different set of living conditions for athletes than for the student body at large.

- I don’t blame PJ at all if he goes pro. He will not be a top 6-7 pick next year either so his best option is to improve before that second contract either way. If he doesn’t or can’t then how is it not in his best interest to become a millionaire as early as possible in his life?

Seems you and PJ have a lack of critical thinking skills in common.

236 Players filed for early entrants into the NBA draft. 60+ with agents. This news tomorrow with CBB better be forward thinking because these guys do not want to be there any longer than they have to.

Being picked up by Team Owner from prison & being delivered to the floor at your city’s clinching playoff game — That would be worth going to jail as a rapper, right?

Place will be bonkers.

Edit. He just ran from his SUV and hopped in a chopper (ESPN showing it live of course) and is in transit to ring the bell. [laughing]:fire:

Last edited:
Reactions: IsRichieGonnaStart
Metal Coleman cooler FTW.

Krazykats financial setup with his wife is hard to understand. She paid for the AC, you are paying for the gutters?

I don’t understand new urban music. My stepdaughter is all into J.Cole. I gave it a listen and couldn’t even understand the appeal.

I don’t like that Arby’s is using Tina Turner’s The Best in their commercials. I associate that song with UK basketball

Reactions: Joey Rupption
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT