ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both of my parents were only children, so I have zero cousins, aunts or uncles. None.

How is that for an extended family?
On a serious note, that kind of sucks if true. Cousins, especially close in age, are the tits. And uncles are cool too.*

*I know cause I'm one.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/mis/5030144017.html

Me: The Los Angeles Clippers, a 40 something-year old pro-basketball team.

You: The Conference Finals.

Where: Staples Center, downtown LA.

I saw you there, briefly, from where I was on the court. Golden and wonderful, you smelled like victory and confetti. I was intoxicated with the thought of reaching you. You smiled -- I thought at me -- and it was a smile that went right through my being, that made everything seem perfect, whole and worthwhile. Then, with, like, six minutes left to go in the game, I looked up and you were gone.

Was thinking about taking a long lunch to see it but then I realized there isn't a movie theater in our capital city because it's the absolute worst

Gonna go see Mad Max tomorrow. With all the hype, went and saw Avenger's today first today so I can be fully wowed.

CFXUAVGUUAAjeCc.png

Damn. :(

Of course, GYERO broke the visit. Thanks, Will.

Simply put, we get Murray, there is no coach/roster I'd take over ours. The thought of Ulis, Briscoe and Murray constantly on the attack with Skal popping out and Poythress/Lee finishing lobs and putbacks pumps me up.

For those of you who didn't watch the Summit, it can't be overstated how impressive Murray was. And it wasn't in a flashy way at all. It was just a very efficient North/South performance that included great playmaking and great shotmaking.

-So catching up, Murray is the "#1 prospect in Canada, maybe even the world" as put by Zag?

Saw him play only one game, but he was the best player that day. Better than Simmons. Better than Skal. He was The Dude.

He's always in control...and damn, that jumper is puuuuuuure. He could play 1/2/3 in college with equal impact.

A lineup of Ulis/Briscoe/Murray, we'd be top 5'ish with Willis & Lee starting.

-Michael Eaves got a job anchoring SportsCenter. Dude went to Mine & Killa's High School. Fast little career arc for that guy over the past 5 years.

-Well, didn't realize he was that good. Again, head has been in sand regarding all this shit.

-I do really like having a leader like Ulis on this team. Anyone can say they're a leader but some people are just born there. Obvious, that's where he is. That's what 2013 was missing and what made 2011 finally gel.

Recall how pissed Ulis was after that Notre Dame game. There was no joy from that kid. I think he felt the team not reaching its potential.

Hard to imagine the main reason for being "at ease" coming into next season is a 5'8 (maybe) point guard...but that's the reason.

I'm pretty much in love with the idea of him leading our team, which he most certainly will.

Reactions: Mashburned
Veteran Tip: Be sure to follow and be on The Twitter tonight for @TheRandallMoore, especially if you are into conspiracy theories and the like.

Should be a very entertaining night, especially when the TWolves don't even crack the Top 5.
happy.gif

Eddie Vedder killed it on Letterman last night with Better Man. Went back and watched his first appearance on the show from 96 which was kind of a parody with Paul Shaffer. Unreal that was nearly 20 years ago. He sounds about the same, and somehow hasn't aged all that much, aside from wearing a suit now as opposed to a black leather jacket and t-shirt way back when.

Dissertation proposal defense next week
happy.gif
{Vintage smiley/gif} Hoping to be finished early in the fall, and I'll never read another book again.

Grouting bathroom tile tonight, and then that sucker is all finished. Had to get some help from a pro for some of the tile, but it was money well spent. I use a site called Thumbtack where contractors can bid on small jobs. I've used it for electrical work and now this- saved some good money. They have reviews and pics of old jobs posted along with certifications and insurance info. Its kind of like Angie's List but its free. In a town where we dont know many people- it was a good resource.

Sounds like more outlaws are heading to Waco to seek revenge on the po-lice. Jesus.

All the biker gang experts last night said it was because the Cossacks grew enough balls to start wearing a "TEXAS" patch on their jackets recently. Turf war.

But I'd still wait for Chief to confirm or deny.

Last edited:
I'm more convinced Jay killed her than Adnan killed her.

Good call. It probably was the stoner guy with no real relationship with her at all and not the bitter ex-boyfriend. Makes perfect sense.

Good call. It probably was the stoner guy with no real relationship with her at all and not the bitter ex-boyfriend. Makes perfect sense.

Well, he admitted to "helping" bury her body, and he also knew where her car was.

And there is zero evidence Adnan was bitter about the break-up.

I don't think there's enough evidence to convict anyone. I sure as f*ck don't believe Jay, but I also have many doubts about Adnan's story.

Well, he admitted to "helping" bury her body, and he also knew where her car was.

And there is zero evidence Adnan was bitter about the break-up.

That genius Jay just so happened to trick Adnan into offering to let him borrow his car and phone on the day of the murder to murder a chick whom he had little relationship with, then concocted the story framing poor Adnan, who was super chill about his ex's budding new relationship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT