ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Kai Lana Sushi for lunch today. Nice little lunch pick 3 and the BMW Roll, which was :fire:

-I’ve had 9 jobs pushed backed through all this weather, and have 4 scheduled to start in 2 weeks. Also had 2 prospects commit to me so learning a new set of labor on top of everything else should be fun.

-Rob you are awesome man and really have this life thing figured out, props to you.

Basically, GFY.

-Cats roll the gators tomorrow IMO. It’s only right to give a more WTF feel to that USC road blunder.

At home, I eat Skyline by the bowl with a nearly continuous pour of oyster crackers. I eat it like cereal - which is ironic, because I don’t eat cereal - because it is disgusting.

Life cereal for dessert?

200.gif

When I was a little kid I figured out that if I declined cereal, my mom would make me French toast / etc. instead and I love French toast.

Now, cereal grosses me out (especially in milk). I don’t think I’ve had any since kindgarten. The closest I’ve come to “tasting” cereal in the past 30 years is the burnt tips of Quiznos bread that taste what I remember Cheerios tasting like.

Now if my wife eats a bowl, I make her wash it out immediately and eat it the hell away from me. My kid eats dry cereal, but when the in-laws fixed him an actual bowl, I nearly slapped it off the table.

Also hate popcorn and nuts.

But, I crush oatmeal.

2 hours and 40 minutes to see if I get to work without pay for the next however bit. #Gubment

No sh*t. That flick is fantastic. Wouldn’t have thought a GYEROite would clown it. Hell Pope has prolly watched it today already inbetween doctoring type stuff.

“Is he....???”

“Is the bear???”

“EXCUSE ME, BEARF*CKER, DO YOU NEED ASSISTANCE?”

2597162-2402276880-BEARF.jpg

First one was great, second one looks awful.

These are good interviews. College game day guys at Rupp:

Davis

Bilas

Greenberg

Last edited:
I have no idea
I suggest you tread lightly.

We haven’t had an old fashioned tread lightly from Wodie in quite some time. He doesn’t throw those around casually anymore.

Back in the ruthless days of a younger GYERO I would love it when a fight on the board would turn into multiple email chains with Wodie manipulating scenarios pitting posters against other posters followed by a personal email from him basically telling you to do what I say or tread lightly.

I thought the show was cool, I’m just surprised that lawsuits and discovery requests haven’t killed it. Do what you do LivePD!

Big game tonight, especially need a feel good win after Zion spurns us for freaking Clemson. Little concerned about what was supposed to be a super team next year...Knox and Diallo are gone, Shai is flying up draft boards, Vanderbilt’s talent sticks out like a sore thumb when he is on the floor if he stays healthy and continues to show signs of what we saw at SC I could see him leaping as well. We need Wiseman to reclassify, imo.

The whole Zion thing still smells weird. Don’t feel like he’s gonna be a Cat but I really think he’s torn over it. Maybe he woke up this morning and thought wtf I’m I doing considering Clemson. Just glad the ish is almost over. Twitter is gonna get ugly if he’s not in Blue.

Rupp will be well oiled. Cats in a tight one tonight.

This Spring will be the most interesting one under Cal. Typically we know who is gone and who is likely coming back. You’re looking at 4-5 complete toss up guys this year.

55 degrees today. Puppies for you die hard winter folks. Try not to enjoy the day too much.

-Still focused on this team but you likely get -> Washington, Green, Baker, SKJ, Richards, Gabriel back for next year. Diallo and Knox are gone. Thinking you also get one of Alexander or Vanderbilt back. Add Johnson, Quickley and Herro who are all scorers and hopefully Wiseman as your elite talent superstar. That team is f*cking ridiculous. I don't see a weakness.

-Cooled on Zion way back in the day. He had a quote and I can't find it now, but basically indicating he didn't care about being in or winning the NCAAT. Not too mention ^ is a full stable and I don't think he wanted to part of "HaHa Zion went 2nd in the Draft and had 7th most shots on the team."

Reactions: TheShowKiller
I'm not sure Zion is going to be that transcendent in college. There, I said it. Save this take for later. I'm sure it will come back to haunt me.

At the end of the day, I think UF is the best team in the SEC. Tonight will be very difficult, but maybe Rupp pulls them over the top. My head says Gators by 7. (79-72)

Have a nice day!

Reactions: MaxPowerrr
I’m not sure Richards or Washington will be back. Richards basically needs one good game in the tournament to fool GMs into taking him in the lottery.

I’m not sure Richards or Washington will be back. Richards basically needs one good game in the tournament to fool GMs into taking him in the lottery.
If Richards turns into a lotto pick, awesome. We could certainly use it right now. Really any of them acting like it will be a welcome addition.

Washington is back, he's a 6'7 power forward, this isn't 1985. You all some whinny bitches.

I'm not sure Zion is going to be that transcendent in college. There, I said it. Save this take for later. I'm sure it will come back to haunt me.

At the end of the day, I think UF is the best team in the SEC. Tonight will be very difficult, but maybe Rupp pulls them over the top. My head says Gators by 7. (79-72)

Have a nice day!

Nice win the other night.

Reactions: Strokin_Bandit
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT