ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are winning tonight, you can go right downtown and print it!

PJ is coming back, he and his parents seem pretty savvy. Richards is at a position that just isn’t in heavy demand anymore in the league unless you can shoot 3’s or are elite at protecting the rim and switching onto smaller players in the pick and roll. In other words, he doesn’t have s choice unless he wants to play in the G League...and maybe he does.

Anth is just ahead of the game, y'all.

Super Troopers
Tony's
Zion

What's next? Antigua? I mean, the beaches *still* are public there. Those pushy beach vendors could stand to chill out and give y'all some space. Hearing Barbados is more up and coming these days.

Hey GYERO lot of you on here talking about Black Mirror so I checked it out starting with Season 1, Episode 1 and well I’m never listening to you guys again.

Watch White Christmas, The Entire History of You, San Junipero, Hang the DJ, and USS Callister and see what you think.

There are other good ones like Shut up and Dance, Black Museum, Arkangel, & Playtest that I enjoyed.

Kids and their stupid leggings and leg pads during basketball games. Sch. Mike Tyson spartan look should be the standard. Jersey shorts socks and shoes. That's the uniform. Nothing else required.

Reactions: PTI (pti)
Kids and their stupid leggings and leg pads during basketball games. Sch. Mike Tyson spartan look should be the standard. Jersey shorts socks and shoes. That's the uniform. Nothing else required.

You can thank the NBA for this fad. Also love seeing a random high school or college kid chewing on a mouthpiece like S. Curry. Warms my soul.

Watch White Christmas, The Entire History of You, San Junipero, Hang the DJ, and USS Callister and see what you think.

There are other good ones like Shut up and Dance, Black Museum, Arkangel, & Playtest that I enjoyed.
Do they have at least 78% LESS forced bestiality because that’s what I’m going for

Reactions: rudd1
Sitting in a barbershop waiting to get cleaned up. Surrounded by Good For The State fans. They see a sign on Gameday about WKU and go ape over it. Pausing the DVR, saying how cool that is, they're mainstream now, blah blah blah. So congrats, whoever made that sign. Good For The State applauds you!

Man, Moby Dick talk takes me back. Hard to believe I lived in Louisville 10 years ago. The only redeeming part of working in JVille was the now-defunct Hero's Pizza and Moby Dick being within walking distance of my office. Craving fish now

Nosedive was my favorite BM epsiode. (Series 3 episode 1)

Really wanted Zion, something about a chubby insanely powerful athlete...seems familar.

Led Zepplin show at the Opera House before the game. EEEKKK

Again, WGAF about what other people wear/eat/listen to/etc?

Run into an asshole during the day? So what, you ran into an asshole. Run into assholes all day? You’re the asshole.

Not really, seems to run into things he hates every day. Maybe the problem is him, not 15 year olds wearing tights. Never once have I been :uzi: over kids wearing clothes. I think it’s weird when people care so much about what other people prefer to like.

?

I liked Super Troopers. Don't expect much of the new one because comedy sequels always blow.

Been posting about Zion for months doggie. Just gets lost between Hanks 47 long winded posts per day.

Tony's is fine. Still best high end meal in the city.

Lastly, get pumped in Detroit.

Not really, seems to run into things he hates every day. Maybe the problem is him, not 15 year olds wearing tights. Never once have I been :uzi: over kids wearing clothes. I think it’s weird when people care so much about what other people prefer to like.

Dumbass...I have 3 kids...12 10 and 9. I see a lot of random kid shit.

**** off. Get off my lawn.

I know you do. Sorry you hate what 15 year olds wear or when they mimic their idols @legalbeagle123 . I just think it’s ailly. Given, I’m not subjected to hanging out with kids and their horrible decisions so maybe one day I’ll hate them too.

Gregg Marshall been letting his drunk wife coach lately?

I never cheer for Duke, but if Zion does pull the trigger for Clempson it would be pretty funny to lead into the announcement with the Tigers taking a classic, old school, forty-point beating in Cameron. #salty

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT