ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started watching Black Mirror. Got him to the part where some old English dude is woken up by a telephone call saying the princess is hurt. Nope.

Fire in the Hole from Joellas today. 3 full wings with a random number of served fries.

UK by 4 tonight. Unless they lose.

Moby Dick is my favorite fish sambo around. Mike Linnigs is awful. Pieces are too thick and it gets dry in the middle. Fried cauliflower is nothing to sneeze at.

If Zion goes to Clempson, fine. Much rather he go there than Duke or UNC.

Hope Zion was watching Bamba's Texas team get run in Morgantown earlier.

Sure, we could meet the same fate soon enough, but at least the hype machine will be in full effect with Gameday in town.

Re: Live PD. I have to say that if that one officer in (I think) Jeffersonville IN pulled me over, I would beg to go to jail just escape his 6 hour lecture/rant about lying.

Sure officer I have been drinking. I have had 6 shots and 15 beers. I told the truth so now can I continue on my way?

Um yes sir (embarrassed laugh) you got me. I have 6 bricks of cocaine in a secret compartment under my truck. Can we just let that go since I was honest about it?

Jeeze, of course criminals are going to lie. In their dim minds, It is the only slim to none chance they have of not going to jail.

It doesn't matter if it works or not. (It will, but it doesn't matter. ) I honestly don't think I can watch college basketball for the next year with the level of fellatio from the media that's going to take place. Gonna need a new sport.

And there's no way in hell they aren't paying players. There just isn't.

From Tyler Thompson's KSR post just now:

Also, thank goodness he’s going to Clemson and not Duke, UNC, Kansas, or South Carolina.

Uhm, might want to take a little more time before you submit a post that was pre-written.

Reactions: WynnDuffy
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT