ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a source of pride. A “GYERO Man” always does the right thing. He's brutally honest to a fault. But he does what he needs to do, and gets shit done. He loves his family, is married to a 10, with 2.5 perfect kids. He takes pride in his work and likely owns 1 or 2 LLCs. He attempts to make himself better EVERY DAY, but it's hard to improve on perfection. He has no debt. He has a midas touch when it comes to investing. A “GYERO Man” is a real man...most of them are 40.

left out strong, REAL STRONG!

-Completely changed my tune on Trumpster. I mean he's a awful and I still wouldn't vote for him BUT the absolute mayhem he is causing the people that were so pretentious during the Obama presidency is hilarious. So damn entertaining and they can not help themselves. They've turned into the OMBAMAS A MOOSLIM but instead WE GOT HIM THIS TIME!!! RATS!!

I'm... like the smartest person ever... a genius. I'm the least racist person you've ever interviewed. :joy:

He pointed to a CNN reporter yesterday and just said, "you -> GET OUT.'

If he does ever go down it will be amazing.

-First run at Texas style chili. Per typical I mashed a series of recipes. Seared the beef on the grill under heavy smoke and super high flame. Had the peppers on there as well to get scorched. It's really spicy but I think I could even go another pepper more. Crushed. Will stay in rotation.

-I thought Sheriff was verified?

-About 1/3 of the way through Da Vinci. I love Isaacson's style, gotta feeling I'll be reading more of his stuff.

-Joey made it into my dreams last night. We started the Bourbon Chase, never ran a leg, got kicked out or the race closed(not sure), then we ended up making a bunch of stops off Preston Hwy while searching for Joey's house during which a group of ruffians started to stalk us. Come to find out we misjudged them as they just wanted to tell us Joey was actually a 15 year drug lord and it turned out not be Joey at all. Garlic+scotch+melatonin=FTW.

My boy Greg Gutfeld on Fox News nails it. Trump has many unlikable traits, is generally offensive, tweets too much, trolls too much, and acts beneath the office of the Presidency.

But if the most important issues to you are national security, the economy, and getting sh*t done (as they are for me, and, I would guess, for most), you can pretty much overlook and ignore everything else that he does. It's a sideshow.

Last edited:
I don’t remember hearing about people keeping 12 kids locked inside their basement for 20 years or so under Obama so let’s here the MAGAs spin that one!

I’m holding myself back from calling out Playball06, whose Huffington Post article he posted a couple weeks ago insisted that millenials 401ks were performing terribly. :joy:

Not that it’s the end all, be all, but the S&P was up 26% in 09, and another 15% in 10.

13 was 32%, too.

My working relatives (I've only been working 3 years) have been doing pretty great about 8 years running now, however with this new "GREATEST TAX REDUCTION OF ALL TIME!!!!" Me and the Mrs, who happens to be owning her own small business (but is taxed as a C-corp), will be saving a whopping $1,300 a year when it goes through according to our accountant. :pimp:

So you can pretty much say shit is about to hit maximum smug any minute.

Bogart's. :sunglasses: That place still around?

My favorite concert venue- we probably went up there once a month in college. The Remy Zero/Travis concert there in fall 2001 was an all-timer.

Quick glance reveals that its still open, and there is apparently a Mario Kart tourney there tonight.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
Kinda crushing it the reading department. Just finished The Pillars of the Earth, which was very good, despite being highly recommended by both of my parents.

Started Five Days at Memorial, about the hospital a few blocks from me that flooded during Katrina. Next up is A Confederacy of Dunces, for some Pulitzer Prize winning local flair. And finally the The China Study, to indoctrinate myself into the world of plant based dieting.

Oh, and go F yourselves.

Reactions: domino79
Uncle Ben got the entire family 'The China Study' for Christmas one year over a decade ago. He didn't do very well on it, nor did the rest of the family. :)

Can you write me a book report comparing/contrasting to “Wheat Belly?”

That article said Obama had the biggest debt increase ever by dollar amount, $7.9 trillion, a 68% increase, and 5th highest ever as a % of GDP.

Bush has the second biggest increase ever by dollar amount, $5.8 trillion, a 101% increase, and the 4th highest ever as a % of GDP.

Did you actually read that article? I’m not sure what you were trying to prove, but that link certainly didn’t.

That article said Obama had the biggest debt increase ever by dollar amount, $7.9 trillion, a 68% increase, and 5th highest ever as a % of GDP.

Bush has the second biggest increase ever by dollar amount, $5.8 trillion, a 101% increase, and the 4th highest ever as a % of GDP.

Did you actually read that article? I’m not sure what you were trying to prove, but that link certainly didn’t.
That's what I was getting ready to say. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT