ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch it bruh- you mess with Willy, you mess with me, Charlie Sheen, Andy Katzenmoyer, Stoopsie, our entire football team and the rest of Ohio. Give me a reason to drive down the Bluegrass Parkway, chin fuzz. :fistbump:

Kurt Vile is a true pioneer of the genre.

festivalartist-1528-artist_image-bb348c49-cc8e-41c7-8532-2f42c5f1a5f5.png

I mean, that's fine if you want to wait in line. I was thinking more 8:15'ish to snag a spot. Does anyone know when the stage assignments will be released?

As long as White Reaper and Punch Brothers aren't on at the same time (I hate when that happens) I'll be good. Gonna get with Chad soon on outfit suggestions, I'm new to these things.

Reactions: roguemocha
Lotta talk about Stormy Daniels in the news these days.

Just glad that folks point out that “Stormy” isn’t her Christian name.

Reactions: wildcat1973
I want to say i really appreciate SAE's and BBdK's back and forth on the forecastle festival today. I haven't laughed this much in years and i particularly lost it over the "shade pass" comment,lol. Totally over last night thanks to them.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
Never been to Forecastle, as I don’t much like visiting midsized industrial rivertowns, but what’s the matter with some live music, frosty brews and babes running around in short shorts?

Reactions: drxman1
Is there a decent lot scene / drug presence at Forecastle, or is it mostly millennials who don’t know what they’re doing?

Hey BBdK, maybe next time you know your dog ate a bag of chocolate and then you force feed him peroxide take him outside instead of letting him relax on the leather sofa. Either way, awesome pic.

Reactions: drxman1
My old dog, an Aussie/birder collie mix, had lymphoma. We weren’t doing chemo so she was put on prednisone. Well, the meds gave her a crazy appetite.

We came home from work one day and she had gotten into the shelf that stores all of the baking goods. She spent the day eating chocolate chips, boxes of powdered jello, and anything else she could tear open.

She then proceeded to shit/vomit on a leather loveseat, leather couch, an antique couch, and 2 spots on the sectional in the basement.

This stuff looked like brownie batter with a red tint. I could have killed her but couldn’t get that mad because of the cancer.

We’ve all had kid we’ve criticized and were all over who eventually made us eat our words and become favorites. Who are yours?

My Top 5:

1. Darius Miller- killed that kid for three years and now he’s an all-time favorite. Feel bad about doubting him.

2. Allen Edwards- had an awful stretch his senior year before becoming huge in that ‘98 run.

3. Harrisons- especially Aaron

4. Liggins- hated his game and attitude for two years and now there are few Cats I look back upon more fondly

5. Teague- went from achilles heel to a legit weapon in March

Joe Crawford - For obvious reasons, but he played like a warrior his last year, especially his last game vs Marquette. He refused to give up and cried on the bench as time ran down. Joe is my boy!

Forecastle- I went once to see just one act... OutKast. They were beyond incredible. Best concert I've ever been to. They played every song I could have possibly asked for, including Da Art of Storytellin, one of my all time favorites. If they come back then I'll go again.

-Outkast was my first college concert, up at Bogart's. We were up by the stage rapping our asses off. :sunglasses: That place still around?

-Vecenie putting out 4000 words on UK's prospects today, had some nice things to say about Gabriel & Shai on Twitter last night. Cal also seemingly used his Vanderbilt defensive points-per-possessions numbers on his Cal in show last night.

-Little 'Chain of Command' mini doc-series on Nat Geo is pretty cool. Love that channel, along with Vice. Always something interesting on one or the other.

-Lol at PTI(pti)'s pipes freezing. Was wondering about the lack of "I'm wearing shorts and a t shirt" posts lately.

-Opening the Season with Duke November 6th is pretty wodie. Indy acceptable, SAE?

We’ve all had kid we’ve criticized and were all over who eventually made us eat our words and become favorites. Who are yours?

My Top 5:

1. Darius Miller- killed that kid for three years and now he’s an all-time favorite. Feel bad about doubting him.

2. Allen Edwards- had an awful stretch his senior year before becoming huge in that ‘98 run.

3. Harrisons- especially Aaron

4. Liggins- hated his game and attitude for two years and now there are few Cats I look back upon more fondly

5. Teague- went from achilles heel to a legit weapon in March

1. Adrian the Bald One - Mine is without question BBdK. When I met him for the first time, he just kept saying "Are you going left to right?" Then he tried to spit on and fight TCCAT. I thought he was an idiot.

Now I worship.

Last edited:
It’s a source of pride. A “Louisville Man” does the right thing. He’s honest. He does what he needs to do. He loves his family, he takes pride in his work, he attempts to make himself better EVERY DAY. A “Louisville Man” has integrity, he displays his ethics, he is honorable. A “Louisville Man” is not perfect, but he strives to be.

It’s a source of pride. A “Louisville Man” does the right thing. He’s honest. He does what he needs to do. He loves his family, he takes pride in his work, he attempts to make himself better EVERY DAY. A “Louisville Man” has integrity, he displays his ethics, he is honorable. A “Louisville Man” is not perfect, but he strives to be.

I mean . . . I don't even know what I mean. It looks like something that was written by a UK Fan as a parody which could be printed on a cheap plaque to be posted in a UK-themed man cave that mocks our rival. It's terrific.

Was this screed sent to Amazon? If not, someone should be fired.

It’s a source of pride. A “GYERO Man” always does the right thing. He's brutally honest to a fault. But he does what he needs to do, and gets shit done. He loves his family, is married to a 10, with 2.5 perfect kids. He takes pride in his work and likely owns 1 or 2 LLCs. He attempts to make himself better EVERY DAY, but it's hard to improve on perfection. He has no debt. He has a midas touch when it comes to investing. A “GYERO Man” is a real man...most of them are 40.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT