ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snow day tomorrow... University already made the call. Students needed a 4 day weekend after 3 full days of classes. Happy for them.

Went to see The Greatest Showman yesterday. Was pretty good. Per usual my wife is wearing out the soundtrack all/air now. Assume ill be going to see it on Broadway whenever it makes it there, too.

I celebrate just about the entire Pearl Jam catalog and their arent many under the radar jams, but "Off he goes" may just me the top of the list for my liking.

Summer getaway to Nantucket in the works right now. Lobstah rolls and whatnot.

If youre a fan of porters, the Coffee is for Closers is really good, imo. Fullstream Brewery out of Durham... Really dark- chocolate is pretty prominent too.

Nashville was definitely more fun a decade ago- but its still a really good getaway for a night or two. Even with the prices going up and up, and the crowds getting worse.The crowds are still seemingly good folks, not like going to shitass Gatlinburg where the loons are walking down the street holding a marlboro in one hand and a baby in the other- window shopping for confederate flag t-shirts.

Again, I don't have a course in my backyard. Minimum of 5 hours and $60+. In 2 hours I can get a hell of a work out and outdoor entertainment.

I love golf, mainly watching, but doesn't really have a place in my current state.

Six weeks off from this place:

If I missed anything of great importance in the last 40-50 pages, please let me know. December was so damn busy with work. Got to 20 pages behind, then 30, then 50. Oh well.

•finished the sales year quite strong. In a really good spot to be in St Kitts on a President’s Club trip come May. Fingers are crossed. Won’t know until our sales meeting in February. Also might snag our ROY award.

January is suffering so far this year, but it’ll be worth it.

•anth, would love to the SoS workout, but we are out of town starting tomorrow. Taking the kids out west to ski for a few days.

Highly recommend experiences/trips instead of gifts for Christmas. That’s what we did this year.

•in a good groove with working out and diet.

•I don’t have much, per usual, just wanted to say hi and GO CATS. lol

3FE67A5300000578-4470190-image-m-26_1493826515321.jpg

Alex O'Connell on Duke annoys me way more than a guy who plays his minutes should. I wish I could communicate the specifics of it better, but the best I can do is say he plays like a brownnose.

Duke's 2-3 zone really chaps me because 1) They use it a lot; 2) It's terrible; and 3) It still works. It really is not a well played zone defense but Miami made them look like 2003 Syracuse. The gaps in that zone were big enough for me to drive my big fat chair into on a cut and Miami never once flashed somebody to the middle at the free throw line and never crashed the offensive boards on misses despite the zone being susceptible to giving up offensive rebounds.

Some losers on Facebook made some comments RE: Jarred Vanderbilt that Kyle Tucker didn't like and apparently the journalists are upset at the fans again. I know plenty of people who are upset about the situation, but not one whose frustration has been directed towards the kid. All about the fat idiot goof coach pulling a Billy Gillispie dog & pony show with the media about injuries. But I guess I'm driving away recruits by saying that.

^Mike Zimmer has done this same thing all year with the Vikings quarterback situation and it's driven me crazy.

No one likes to tell how you should feel than Kyle Tucker.

I don’t think Cal has helped this situation at all and he should know better than to stoke the flames. But in reality we know more than we have ever known about players than in anytime in history. We never would have known he was in warmups pregame unless you were at the arena 20 years ago.

Snow day tomorrow... University already made the call. Students needed a 4 day weekend after 3 full days of classes. Happy for them.

Went to see The Greatest Showman yesterday. Was pretty good. Per usual my wife is wearing out the soundtrack all/air now. Assume ill be going to see it on Broadway whenever it makes it there, too.

I celebrate just about the entire Pearl Jam catalog and their arent many under the radar jams, but "Off he goes" may just me the top of the list for my liking.

Summer getaway to Nantucket in the works right now. Lobstah rolls and whatnot.

If youre a fan of porters, the Coffee is for Closers is really good, imo. Fullstream Brewery out of Durham... Really dark- chocolate is pretty prominent too.

Nashville was definitely more fun a decade ago- but its still a really good getaway for a night or two. Even with the prices going up and up, and the crowds getting worse.The crowds are still seemingly good folks, not like going to shitass Gatlinburg where the loons are walking down the street holding a marlboro in one hand and a baby in the other- window shopping for confederate flag t-shirts.

...said he’ll see me on flipside...”

My Top 5
1. Nothingman
2. Porch
3. Corduroy
4. Oceans
5. Immortality (maybe???)

- Duke’s 2-3 has them outside the top 100 in adjD so it hasn’t worked that well. What works is Bagley. He’s amazing.

- When’s BBdK popping us with his non-UK favorite players list? Don’t get cute. Young better be on everyone’s squad.

- I wish I loved anything as much as my dog loves the snow.

- Appreciate the feedback regarding painters.

- Speaking of feedback, I love old guys (and really any and all married guys) hitting Engaged Guy with advice. Feel like I’m joining a miserable little club.

- I wish I loved anything as much as my dog loves the snow.

Truth. My Luna is outside in the snow for 15 minutes and she looks like one of those terribly sad photos of dogs who have to stay outside and have frost in their whiskers. She rolls and revels in it, and obsessively eats it.

It’s mildly infuriating that Kansas won. (A) they just aren’t very good (B) it won’t seem as though it’s anything special if we win there now, even though it’ll be our best win of the year.

The entire Big 12 is essentially Kentucky v. Florida football.

Green can’t pop a few muscle relaxers, grab a massage and make it back within 3 games?

Don’t think I’ve ever heard of a college basketball player being out 3+ games for back spasms.

Reactions: Col. Angus
The entire Big 12 is essentially Kentucky v. Florida football.

There's a lot of truth in this. I respect the hell out of KU. They know who they are. If you're a KU fan, you know you are going to win the Big 12 in basketball, and you have completely given up in football (3 wins in the last 3 years; 15 wins in the last 7!). Meanwhile, we get our hopes up for football every single year and deep down would trade about 5 years of basketball success for 1 SEC East title.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
Diallo has moments where he reminds me of Derek Anderson - would love to see him fully emerge that way before season ends

Anyone from northern Ky can confirm that Xavier was one of those teams that pushed for a home/home series with UK?
I can't remember the last time we played them.....I've heard at least two people say they think that would be an interesting "Rival" for UK

I don't understand that

We had an active shooter in Tucson who fled the police and crime scene and ran right into the brand new Raytheon facility in downtown .... he picked a place where land warfare / anti armor (etc) munitions are tested/made etc

theoretically someone could have (i mean ......it would have been NICE) responded to his 9mm and 80's era CRIP DOO.....with a shoulder fired guided round capable; pf trading out a tank

going to Seattle on business in 2 weeks
first trip there ever
any advice?

Could Tubby Smith ever offer value in a staff position for the UK basketball ppm?

not like talent development......HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA OH SHIT THE BED "TALENT DEVELOPMENT"......

maybe....basketball business relations or something like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT