ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: Col. Angus
“Woke” is an effing stupid ass word.
"Shamed" or "shaming," the way it's used on the internet now, is also effing stupid.

There seems to be a lot of people with the idea that your life is never going to have moments that are uncomfortable, and that people are always going to think exactly the way you think... and anyone who deviates from this unreasonable standard makes them wrong and bad.

I'm not even sure how you fix that.

The thing that I really can't stand about right now - and it makes itself known more than usual when you work at a college - is the trivialization of terms that I grew up thinking were really bad. Nazis and white supremacy, to name a couple. I don't think people realize just how bad these things actually are. /73

So an Ohio high school rec league team was wearing jerseys with “knee grow” and “coon” sewn on for their names? And no one said anything for 4 weeks? Ummm, okay. Great work adults that were involved with that.

Reactions: CrittendenWildcat
Re: equality. I'm glad that a flamboyant gay man can be the best DB in the league (Jalen Ramsey) and no one will even mention it

*I'm trying hard to believe these women on their "assault" claims, but I can't. Waiting years to finally come out and say they were aggressively pop kissed make my sheeeeeeeeit meter go on high. Should have said "no" or "just left", really.

*Clap back, throw shade, Hold my beer, woke, and whatever else the kids are saying now days is awful. Eat shit, youth of America. /oldassman

*Saw the Globetrotters last night for the first time. Kids enjoyed it, that's about all I have to say. We did Imp's after the game. It's been at least 15 years since I've been. Got the meats with extra cheese...damn good. Big fan of the personal pitchers too.

*Good win Saturday. Darkness is becoming my favorite player on the team. His hustle is off the charts and I can't believe what I'm about to type...I'm actually surprised when he misses a 3 when his feet are planted. If you would have told me he'd be one of our best outside shooters, I'd have said we were Fuqed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT