ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
They take that stuff serious as f*ck. Several stories like this every year. If you're going to cheat to win why do it in the Rascally Racoon 100?

Bc jog/walking the rascally raccoon 100 is the crowning “athletic” achievement for most of them?

-Lamar Thomas was a little twat, imo.

Last edited:
- Ran in shorts tonight. Ice storm calling by noon tomorrow. smh

- Finebaum has emerged as my favorite voice in sports, and it may not be close. Best in the business.

Went to the doc for a physical and blood work (cholesterol check, etc)...

$4,000+ billed to insurance so far. I don’t get it.

To be clear, just because some people bitch about how poorly Richards (or Matthews or SKJ or Izak) plays in a particular game doesn't necessarily mean that they want him to eff off and leave campus ASAP.

We obviously need multi-year players who develop over time. That doesn't mean we can't complain when they play like garbage on any given night.

I (GYERO) was way out in front of the current hot-button Trump take that every other country is a ”shithole.” (Don’t @ me.)

Those people escaped their shithole countries to come to the USA... That's why they worked so hard to become doctors and left their shithole countries.

shithole third world country.

Also, the rule of law. Once I again, I refer to may stance that 99% of the world is a roiling shithole

Reminds me of the time I was chilling at a beer garden in NYC with a table full of friends and friends of friends with a very international flair. I think I was the only American at the table: Canadian, German, Chinese, French, British, an Ozzie.

My wife retold her family’s migration story, every generation moved a country: Scotland > England > Canada > United States. I knew where this story ended, so I was more than ready to react to her big finish of “And now I live here in the States.”

When she dropped the US ending, I excitedly congratulated her and said, “You finally made it!” She said, “Huh?” And I said, “You did it! You made it to America.” They were all pretty pissed, and I put it right their eye as a whole that the US is the aspirational destination of life for every country.

Someone meekly rebutted something, but I pointed out that we weren’t in Germany having this conversation, or China... I think I got through two examples of where we weren’t before I backed off on the ugly American talk - while letting them all know I definitely was one.

I just laughed my ass off to my wife’s reaction of that story and pointed out that I like our immigrant friends because the pay a shitload in taxes, duh.

Chad and Joey, making that American Dream come true.

Land of the freaks, home of the Braves.

If jared Lorenzen made this into a shirt I would buy it
What if I made it into a shirt by making the words into banners and highlighting only one to make it look like we’re emphasizing “ENDING” for impact but true GYEROballs will know that we’re actually emphasizing that Cal’s only has one, stark, lonely banner. Would you buy it from me instead?

IAEGPGBB_zps7wmymbx2.jpg

Recruitniks- does UK have a shot at 2020 Top 60 stud PG Adrian Baldwin?

https://n.rivals.com/prospect_rankings/rivals150/2020

He's ranked ahead of Mash Jr.

I'm watching the UCLA/Utah game on ESPN and I notice at the bottom of the screen that the Raiders were being investigated for possibly not complying with the Rooney Rule before hiring Gruden. It then said GM Reggie McKenzie claims to have interviewed 2 minority candidates.

Reggie McKenzie is black. The Raiders have a black General Manager. Why should they have to comply with the RR? They obviously don't have an issue with hiring a minority to a prominent position. Hell, Art Shell was their coach on 2 separate occasions.

Everyone wanted Gruden. Just like a lot of teams would want Dungy if he came back.

So if ZW picks Clemson, which everyone seems to think will happen, is Cal done with this class? No frontcourt signings?

So if ZW picks Clemson, which everyone seems to think will happen, is Cal done with this class? No frontcourt signings?

Hard for me to believe he doesn’t have something up his sleeve. Biggest rumor is James Wiseman reclassifying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT