ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every car sale being described as an “Event” = [sick]
Every car sale being described as a "sale." [sick]

There are good and bad times to get a deal on a car, but as someone who did it for five years, I can tell you, "sales" aren't any different from other times. Whether you can get a deal or not is based on how bad the dealership needs the deal as opposed to the gross. "Sales" are just attempts to draw interest. Whatever discount they're advertising they would give you most other times as well.

Can we talk about the fact that ZBB (who is awful) got to sing the National Anthem on the field and Kendrick Lamar (who is awfullest) got to sing out in the parking lot to a bunch of poor millenial children.

Pretty cool of A&M to be all hurt and suspended, drop a bunch of trash games, get unranked and then healthy and unsuspended for us tonight. Devaluing a potential win and making a loss look awful.

Reactions: _Chase_
Meh, they've been like that the entire season for the most part.

-Sam Vecenie is the best overall basketball follow on Twitter, imo. Dude really knows his stuff in college & NBA, puts in the work, and doesn't get butt-hurt when people disagree with him. Wish he wouldn't have gone to THE ATHLETIC!!

So Green sucks at shooting now? Would've been nice to see if Jemarlgh Baker could've contributed this year.

Meh, they've been like that the entire season for the most part.

-Sam Vecenie is the best overall basketball follow on Twitter, imo. Dude really knows his stuff in college & NBA, puts in the work, and doesn't get butt-hurt when people disagree with him. Wish he wouldn't have gone to THE ATHLETIC!!

Dude’s a worker in so much as talking about college basketball is work. Puts out podcasts daily.

Still prefer Titus and Frazier, although they can be annoying.

Dude’s a worker in so much as talking about college basketball is work. Puts out podcasts daily.

Still prefer Titus and Frazier, although they can be annoying.

He's just a complete basketball nerd that doesn't annoy me. He can talk NBA rosters 15 deep or the Horizon League equally. He's all basketball, all the time...w/ a focus on scouting/draft, which is probably my favorite basketball-related thing to read about.

Titus/Frazier don't compare, they're your typical Grantland schtick - which is obviously right up your cheesy alley.

He's just a complete basketball nerd that doesn't annoy me. He can talk NBA rosters 15 deep or the Horizon League equally. He's all basketball, all the time...w/ a focus on scouting/draft, which is probably my favorite basketball-related thing to read about.

Titus/Frazier don't compare, they're your typical Grantland schtick - which is obviously right up your cheesy alley.

Vecenie gets a little too much into the new age sportswriter Twitter jargon and cliches for me.

Vecenie: “I actually disagree with many on Quade Green. I think he cooouuuuld be a small ball five in the league. I know he’s only 6’0” and a point guard but I see his game transferring at the next level to the post. Am I crazy for thinking that?”

Fellow podcast geek: “No, I agree. I think Green’s ability to space the floor makes him a real prospect as a smallball five. Am I crazy that I also think Diallo projects as a smallball five?”

Titus: I WANNA DIP MY BALLS IN IT!!!!!!!!!!! Reminds me of that scene from Dawson's Creek also. #clubtrillion

-I don't listen to sports podcasts, and they had nothing to do with my post -- not sure why you keep referencing them.

Reactions: MotorCityKat
Titus: I WANNA DIP MY BALLS IN IT!!!!!!!!!!! Reminds me of that scene from Dawson's Creek also. #clubtrillion

-I don't listen to sports podcasts, and they had nothing to do with my post -- not sure why you keep referencing them.

Your ignernt.

Luke Winn doesn’t write for SI anymore, so that’s good. Little peckerhead actually got an NBA job.

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT