ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t think I would turn down the UT AD job.

Looking to get away somewhere warm in February. Seems prices are a bit steeper than last year. Hopefully won’t need toboggan pants.

Can we hire Orlando Back yet or what? Need to get our recruiting game back on top.

Yeah after an hour scouring the interwebs, finding a great deal, and ready to book it she comes to the same conclusion as Anth...

So Anth, where should we go?

Would've preferred to see UT give him 10yr/100M and turn into an absolute dumpster fire.

YES SUH!

Bonus points for use of "Dumpster Fire" which is one of my top 3 favorite English phrases

F'ing UT man --
I escaped contract with all UT after the move out here but somehow managed to add a Louisville and an Indiana fan in close proximity for the first time ever

the Indiana fan almost always acts like she's talking to someone who needs the guiding light of her wisdom in order to make it through the day

Are they all a little high on themselves like that?

Morally superior and shit?

I've been laying low so far

Ass clown Higgins getting his frivolous lawsuit moved to the Bluegrass.

Believe it was GYEROLAW that first predicted this change of venue.
Hey Mr. Higgins, you been assigned special judge CoolCat, he’ll be as fair an unbiased as you were during the UNC game.

Judge CC immediately issues summary judgement, cost an attorney’s fees to Drew and Matt, and sanctions Higgins 1 million dollars or 10,000 hours community service reffing pickup games at the Julius Randle outdoor b-ball courts.

So can catsfanbgky, doesn't mean it isn't awful gibberish. Just don't get the fascination.

GD it boy you are growing up. You did not even say Catsfag. Proud of you boy wonder. By the way, i have cut way back on posting in here, but,,,,,, keep poking the bear, and i will post more.

careful about the made man stuff, you never know who really might be into that kind of stuff.

Doc with your bread hit up Bora Bora and stay in one of those huts like what you see in screen savers and such.

Reactions: Mashburned
Calipari has moved Knox from the guard group to the forward group in Kentucky’s practices for the foreseeable future.

“Kevin is no longer working with our guards,” Cal said. “He works with the big guys, so that’s where he will be the rest of the way. You get over there with those big guys and we’ll worry about guard play later.”

^ there’s a crazy idea. Fact that he was actually sparring with our guards is hilarious. Thanks Joel!

Reactions: Century Cat
Thoughts/advice on home alarm systems?

We went with ADT. Their local installer, Harold, who I presume also would take care of you, knew what he was doing and I am happy with the job he did.

With that said, pretty sure Harold also bent me over. With the benefit of hindsight, I’m sure there are better values out there than ADT.

Seems like that little inside game Davis/MKG perfected would be deadly with Washington and Knox.
Knox did a really nice job in the post during the second half of the LSU game, think it resulted in at least 2 or 3 of PJ’s buckets.

He’s going to make himself a hell of a lot more money if he can show that type of all around game consistently. The kid is huge, he should hit the block from time to time.

I mean, I like the thought of nobody being in my house when I come home or while I’m sleeping.

Really just need a few seconds warning...

Reactions: bbonds
Some places offer free to 49.99 install with 12 month contracts with cost that vary.

We went pretty simple with a few motion detectors and a glass break alarm on the kids bedroom window.

When we first moved here, our neighbor came over to tell us that someone had just tried to break in to their walk-out basement door around 7am, on our very active neighborhood street -BRAZEN.

I took this as an oppurtunity to begin a DIY home automation onslaught and ended up with an IRIS system from Lowe’s. A week later the neighbor told us they caught the backdoor culprit: a raccoon.

But, now we have a super load alarm that I accidentally triggered for months on end. A win-win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT