ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
UL isn't going to do anything in the NCAA and that's assuming they even make it. If those idiots had any sense they would self impose post-season ban this year to try and soften the blow.

Reactions: roguemocha
Georgia blowing out Alabama and LSU winning at A&M makes me feel a little better about life in general.

Hey Mr. Higgins, you been assigned special judge CoolCat, he’ll be as fair an unbiased as you were during the UNC game.

Judge CC immediately issues summary judgement, cost an attorney’s fees to Drew and Matt, and sanctions Higgins 1 million dollars or 10,000 hours community service reffing pickup games at the Julius Randle outdoor b-ball courts.

Higgins also needs local counsel now, which hopefully increases his costs of litigation exponentially.

Texas A&M coming into Rupp Tuesday night at 0-3 and dead last in the conference should be, umm, interesting.

I mean, “ hot glue mama”...wow.

Agree, absolutely loved Luther on Coach. RIP

Great night for some Pho.

I'm dreading going up against Jevon Carter @ WVU. Hyper aggressive/physical defensive guard that averages 16.6, 5.6rpg, 6.6apg, and 3.7spg.

He's giving Trae Young fits right now. Really fun player to watch.

It's only a matter of time before Larry starts going around to local high schools dressed as santa offering free photos on Santa's lap.

Would really love to know the deal behind his departure from the Danville advocate messenger. Actually, no I wouldn't.

Reactions: Touch_Em_All
F that! We're winning in Morgantown. We're winning tonight too. I'm all in on the Nitty Gritty Dirt Squad. I like this bunch!

I'm dreading going up against Jevon Carter @ WVU. Hyper aggressive/physical defensive guard that averages 16.6, 5.6rpg, 6.6apg, and 3.7spg.

He's giving Trae Young fits right now. Really fun player to watch.

How TF is Jevon Carter still in school? He looks old enough to be Perry Ellis' uncle.

The #metoo women on Larry Vaught need to come on out. Be brave. We've got your back ladies. We definitely believe you on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT