ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not going to hurt Zion to go to Clemson. At all. It's going to hurt me. And that's who I care about. If twenty top recruits flame out as pros and have to work the drive thru at Raising Canes to get us one round further in one NCAA tournament, then I want that. Like, what don't you get about this...

Clemson did have a solid string of big men in the late 80s/early 90s with Horace Grant, Elden Campbell, Dale Davis, and even Sharone Wright. Not that it means shit.

Don’t think Zion would ever see more than 22 mpg if he came here, tbh.

Could you imagine how eager these bullshit officials would be to call a charge on that bulldozer? He’d always be in foul trouble. They wouldn’t know what to do with that kid at all. When he teabags Ryan McMahon leaving from the elbow or skies over someone to grab an offensive rebound and is called for over-the-back?

No thanks. Take that shit to Clemson.

Reactions: MaxPowerrr
Tom Waits - I Hope I Don’t Fall in Love With You
Turnpike Troubadours - The Bird Hunters
Sean Rowe - 1952 Vincent Black Lightning
Don Williams - Lord Have Mercy on a Country Boy
Todd Snider - Play a Train Song

Reactions: RibsAndWhiteBread
COUNTER POINT: per my TV 689 times per UK game, it just means more.

Not so much at Clem(p)son I suppose.

ZW will be fine, but damn dude has been a human highlight reel since his sophomore year, has John Wall level mix tapes...I mean this is the program for him.

His hype will be as high as anyone we've had. Just doesn't make sense for him to go anywhere else, but whatever.

I’m the best first of all. Secondly, I’ve barely posted so eat me.

Alabama isn’t actually a state, Clark. More of a large football corporation, iirc.

I have nothing against Gruden, but I sincerely hope his entire tenure is a disaster. About time he gets knocked down a peg or two. He’s had the ultimate “the backup quarterback is the most popular player on the team” thing going on for far too long.

Step back in and get smacked around a bit, genius.

I have nothing against Gruden, but I sincerely hope his entire tenure is a disaster. About time he gets knocked down a peg or two. He’s had the ultimate “the backup quarterback is the most popular player on the team” thing going on for far too long.

:100points: I think he's kind of an overexposed, annoying tool. It will be good to see less of him on air.

Taking my boy to see WWE Live tonight in Evansville.

randy-savage-flying-elbow-o.gif

If you have any interest in buying one of the greatest cinematic masterpieces in history, Bloodsport is on sale on iTunes for $4.99.

Counterpoint: GFY.

Reactions: drxman1
-sat in the seat directly behind Couch for two games this season. Dude has to be on juice, he is giant. Also pissed he brought his son instead of his wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT