ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, UCF goes undefeated and beats Auburn, who beat Bama and GA...and if one of them win the title...

They gotta be pissed.

Reactions: cawoodsct
UCF has a defensive player with one arm, a 158-pound running back, and a punter who looks like a drunken rec league softball player.

And they’re currently beating the #7 team in a New Years Day bowl. God bless America.

Reactions: wildcat1973
I am glad SEC football is gettin bounced. Eff them.

Pretty awesome story that a bunch of Bills fans decided to mass donate to Andy Dalton's charity today out of appreciation for getting them to their first playoffs in 17 years. Many were in 17 dollar donations.

Can't believe that dopey ass picture on Facebook of bbdk dressed as a 1920's gay gangster. :rolleyes:
Good grief

Georgia's getting rolled.

Thought BBdK cleaned up well. That should be his new signature look instead of the white tie.

Didn’t w&w go to SEC media days as NJT? If not he doxxed himself months ago anyway so I doubt he’s that worried about annonimity.

I have several people on Facebook posting a text chain to Q’s dad from a UK fan trashing Q which isn’t cool. Of course that one fan is how we all are, but never mind that it’s a text from someone who’s name is also being posted which means at some point Q’s dad has saved it and most likely thought he was a friend.

Weird ordeal, from a weird fan base after being destroyed by 29 pts.

Fromm’s momm

13249869_612835052218119_1126377235_n.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT