ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gladwell was on the money.

The more I read / listen up on this stuff, the more I believe Berea, Harvard and any other endowment need to start paying the same capital gains tax everybody else pays.

12 inch tuna on wheat, extra jalapeños, is still quite good at subway.
Why not just go eat a bowl of mayo?

Gladwell was on the money.

The more I read / listen up on this stuff, the more I believe Berea, Harvard and any other endowment need to start paying the same capital gains tax everybody else pays.
Of course they should, why shouldn't they pay their fair share? Go ahead and throw religions in there too. Some of those places a run like billion dollar corporations as it is.

I bet Rogue has an excellent benefits package too you guys, its not just about the take home pay.
Not sure if it answered this but yeah I have a nice IRA that gets padded monthly. Don't forget the rental property that profits $900/month over the mortgage payment. And obviously I have Florida Blue health insurance, costs me about $10/month.

Reactions: BristolCat
-You should join him. Only been talking about doing it for the 13 years I've known you. Stop being a pussy and selling insurance in Shreveport to go be a beach bum in Key West.

-So the currency that wasn't backed up by anything, that you fictisiously mine, that was worth LOLLoLilLollrthflmao like $1300:1 might not be stable. Weird. Investing, until you're set, should be pretty boring. Play lottery or gambol if you're needing a quick money fix.

-Salami, provolone, spicy mustard, sour dough at Morris, side car of chili and Ale 8. Tough. To. Beat.

-at least the days are gradually getting longer.

-if you suggest "baby its cold" should be banned I automatically assume you're a mouth breathing dumb ass. This really pisses me off.

-Gladwell is really entertaining but he makes some petty big leaps to prove his points. But, yeah, the endowment scam is amazing.

Have Yourself a Merry Little Xmas by Judy Garland and The Charlie Brown Xmas song are the Affirmed and Alydar of Xmas songs. Everyone else is fighting for third.

Reactions: UK-BILL
So a buddy who has sort of done what Pti dreams of, running off to Bali to travel and live the life is now paralyzed from the neck down. He fell 33 ft off a roof chasing a monkey that stole his hat. Impressive that the go fund me has already raised 20k.

Scary stuff.
Jesus Christ

B R's chicken salad on a potato roll at Joellas is my favorite sandwich in Lex. I'm a sucker for chicken salad, what can I say?!!

Jennifer Nime blocked me after I called her out for publicly bullying a child when she tweeted about how her son was so upset with the little konner kid from Knoxville story. Really sorry to hear she had a nose bleed but at least she was on UK's private team plane and was able to work that humble brag in there. My GOD.

Speaking of UK, took my 6 year old to the UK baseball camp this week. Dude had an absolute blast. Players and coaches were so great. Coach Ming is the real deal. He's just awesome. UK Baseball making a strong surge up my fandom power rankings.

Speaking of kids, best couple days of the year coming up. Doing my best to soak it all in and enjoy these times despite the overbearing stress (skress) the holiday season puts on adults. I am currently living in the good ol' days and need to remember that. I'll keep everyone posted on social media.

Got my guys a giant order of chicken fingers from canes. Half canes sauce/half honey mustard. No slaw. And hoodies. The Wrecking Factory is going to be well dressed and well fed for the holidayz.

Mele Kalikimaka

I’d give this to BBdK for obvious reasons.
CUGMVcNXAAEIwym.png

Joey was definitely the most dramatic swirlie victim of my pledge class. Dude had a complete meltdown, throwing punches, promising blackballs, some tears, etc. (think we broke his glasses?)

Was pretty great stuffing his head in a toilet, actually.

Reactions: drxman1
Your taste, game, hoops knowledge, and most everything else went to shit after college, Vern.

My tastes are my own, unaffected by outside influence. My hoops knowledge will always far exceed yours. I'm more than willing to have a showdown to prove it. And if my game has gone to shit then yours no longer exists bc we both know you could never touch me in that department. Now world traveling, you got me.

Jennifer Nime blocked me after I called her out for publicly bullying a child when she tweeted about how her son was so upset with the little konner kid from Knoxville story.

Wait. She’s used her Twitter to mock a kid another time besides when she called out the kid for reading at the football game?

I would pay the price of admission to watch a Jessamine Co bred Brax Boy wipe the smirk off Palumbo Jr’s face in any sport, on any pitch, during any match, etc etc. Toots would lose it. She’d be demanding to see birth certificates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT