• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So, he lied about being in combat.
You really aren't helping him here.
Then again, you can't help a compulsive liar.
Trump lies compulsively.
Walz appears to have lied/stretched the truth on some comments. He hasn't yet doubled down on it like Trump does. If that happens....I will roll him over into the compulsive liar team with Trump.
Not a fan of any of it.

Reactions: Stan the caddy
As a Trump hater.... It is easy for me to jump on board with Kamala. That said ... I am still not a lock for her vote.
I would have preferred Shapiro over Walz due to Shapiro being more moderate.
And I don't want another 4 years of a President hiding from the media.
Not sure why they are hiding her right now but if it goes on much longer it is going to raise alarm bells for sure.
It may just be playing defense with a plan in place to go on offense later. Time will tell.
If Trump could ever just learn to STFU about people's physical bodies, skin color, Jan 6th lies, election lies and pitting Americans against one another.... He would be a lock to win.
He just can't stop himself and nobody else can either.
The thought of 4 more years of his mouth makes me want to puke. Honestly, not crazy about Vance's policies and some of his stupid Cat lady comments but he would be a MUCH better candidate than Trump.

Make fun of a fatty? Sambowieshin wants to puke.

Lie about your military service for political gain? Sambowieshin will be on here defending you in the most absurd ways imaginable.

Just an objective observer totally not in the rank for Kamabla.

Make fun of a fatty? Sambowieshin wants to puke.

Lie about your military service for political gain? Sambowieshin will be on here defending you in the most absurd ways imaginable.

Just an objective observer totally not in the rank for Kamabla.
You musta missed my call for Walz to answer questions. Harris needs to as well.
It's beneath the dignity of the office for Trump to give speeches calling people fat. It's idiotic and appeals only to total tards.
I will not defend Walz if facts prove he lied about his service. The facts are still sketchy and he needs to explain any of the discrepancies to a live reporter.

I caught a little bit of grief in telling people that I didn't (refused to) watch a UK b'ball game for two (?) years after Calipari and the whole team kneeled during the national anthem. And I told people the same thing....America is more important than a b'ball or f'ball game.
I didn’t watch a college or professional game during Covid and the following year
When I saw Duke wearing BLM shirts and other bs statements I stopped watching.. All the kneeling really pissed me off too. Lebum went from kneeling during the National Anthem to carrying the flag during the Olympics. He will always be a bum to me.

Would you endure 4 years of Kamala in exchange for UK Football winning the National Championship?

No, because I couldn't enjoy it if I was living on the streets or incarcerated for not reinforcing people's pronouns or not supporting genital mutilation. Not one promise of good things is worth throwing the country in a wood chipper

I didn’t watch a college or professional game during Covid and the following year
When I saw Duke wearing BLM shirts and other bs statements I stopped watching.. All the kneeling really pissed me off too. Lebum went from kneeling during the National Anthem to carrying the flag during the Olympics. He will always be a bum to me.

I went from liking Duke ok to hating them in 1990. Became a UK fan at the time and had no idea how much those 2 things fit together perfectly. The Bum is a whore. No other way to put it. China is his pimp and his slave master. He would sell everyone in the world out to keep it that way

As a Trump hater.... It is easy for me to jump on board with Kamala. That said ... I am still not a lock for her vote.
I would have preferred Shapiro over Walz due to Shapiro being more moderate.
And I don't want another 4 years of a President hiding from the media.
Not sure why they are hiding her right now but if it goes on much longer it is going to raise alarm bells for sure.
It may just be playing defense with a plan in place to go on offense later. Time will tell.
If Trump could ever just learn to STFU about people's physical bodies, skin color, Jan 6th lies, election lies and pitting Americans against one another.... He would be a lock to win.
He just can't stop himself and nobody else can either.
The thought of 4 more years of his mouth makes me want to puke. Honestly, not crazy about Vance's policies and some of his stupid Cat lady comments but he would be a MUCH better candidate than Trump.

And… the pivot.

While I have been sucking deez nuts for a week defending, ignoring and lying for walz, I’m a bit overwhelmed by misinformation about walz repeated misstatements.

Henceforth, I’m for the next thing while being against your thing.

It's beneath the dignity of the office for Trump to give speeches calling people fat. It's idiotic and appeals only to total tards.
I will not defend Walz if facts prove he lied about his service. The facts are still sketchy and he needs to explain any of the discrepancies to a live reporter.

The issue is Obama is running the same game plan he ran with Biden. They’re going to hide her as long as possible.

Biden is not smart, plus was mentally disabled.

Kamala is not smart, plus is linguistically disabled.

Puppets for whoever is running things to implement their agenda which is a continuation of the dumpster fire we’ve been through the last 4 years, likely will be much worse the next 4.

I caught a little bit of grief in telling people that I didn't (refused to) watch a UK b'ball game for two (?) years after Calipari and the whole team kneeled during the national anthem. And I told people the same thing....America is more important than a b'ball or f'ball game.

Same. Haven't watched a live UKBB game on my TV since then, through covid and up through the end of this past season. Absolutely freakin right!

If you really want to know how hypocritical the libs are and how little the left cares about life, (and the live birth abortion support hasn't solidified it for you), look at the silence of the left over Tiannenmen Sq and the Ukraine Conflict. No boycotts of the Olympics. No one decrying the nationalism on display there. No one calling the Bum a sellout for carrying the flag the IDIOT lazily and ignorantly protested not too long ago.

Add to that their completely ignoring what their politics, politicians, and policies have done to urban areas, and there is only one conclusion to be drawn from it all.

They are absolutely the definition of mentally ill.

Trump lies compulsively.
Walz appears to have lied/stretched the truth on some comments. He hasn't yet doubled down on it like Trump does. If that happens....I will roll him over into the compulsive liar team with Trump.
Not a fan of any of it.
Give me a break. That's the definition of letting the perfect be the enemy of the good.

The facts are not sketchy. They’re clear as day. Yet you bury your head in the sand. That’s the point.

Meanwhile if Trump tells someone to peacefully protest you call it a call to violence.

You’re a hack.

What's really weird about the left is that they don't love Trump now. They loved the boisterous pomp and arrogance when he was telling them they were great and giving their elites money. Now, he's still the same, and they've become like the Roman Senate to Julius Caesar.

He's everything they ever wanted in a candidate except he has a brain and can run a business. He can balance a budget, restore the economy, and get things done. It's both the reason why they hate him AND the reason he could no longer be a Democrat.

b-ball for sure.

Same. Haven't watched a live UKBB game on my TV since then, through covid and up through the end of this past season. Absolutely freakin right!

If you really want to know how hypocritical the libs are and how little the left cares about life, (and the live birth abortion support hasn't solidified it for you), look at the silence of the left over Tiannenmen Sq and the Ukraine Conflict.
So Libs aren't pro helping Ukraine? I thought they were.

Is it because he said, "We shouldn’t allow weapons that I used in war to be on the American streets.’"
He has explained he meant weapons he used/trained with that are also used in the battlefield.
Quit bashing military vets who dedicated 24 years of their life to the military.

You are so stupid it hurts my head.

In fact, everytime I see a fat, really stupid looking male over 50 screwing up the most basic things, (driving 60 in a 70 in the left lane, unable to comprehend the self checkout at the grocery, etc), I honestly wonder if it's you.

Is it because he said, "We shouldn’t allow weapons that I used in war to be on the American streets.’"
He has explained he meant weapons he used/trained with that are also used in the battlefield.
Quit bashing military vets who dedicated 24 years of their life to the military.

The phrase 'weapons that I used in war', literally can't be explained any other way than he said he was using these weapons in a war.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT