ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those downtown Lousiville water main break pictures are crazy. I mean how does that happen?

15612081_G.jpg

-What's your favorite NFL moment of the past few weeks? Guy compressing/bruising his spine, fans throwing beers on a player while he tries to climb into the stands, or QB laying on the ground having a seizure only to go back in the game? Mine was the Bengals getting their doors blown off by 3-9 Chicago. NFL is disgusting.

The one where Dan Quinn didn't take the 10 yard holding call vs Brees and Co. only so NO could convert and easy 4th and 1. Thankfully, Brees was so gracious for the gesture from the Falcons, he placed the ball in the hands of Deion Jones and well, the rest is history.

I have my issues with how horribly the NFL attempts to cover their dirt up like concussions but since the Falcons show great promise in concussing opposing players, sometimes their own, just going to roll with 'Man's game, bitch!" until the Cons fizzle out and I go back to hating all the NFL stands for.

What's your favorite NFL moment of the past few weeks? Guy compressing/bruising his spine, fans throwing beers on a player while he tries to climb into the stands, or QB laying on the ground having a seizure only to go back in the game? Mine was the Bengals getting their doors blown off by 3-9 Chicago. NFL is disgusting.
Totally agree and was thinking the same thing. Who wants their kids around the NFL these days? “Oh so we throw things at the players Dad? Sure do son, it’s the proper way to behave at sporting events.”

I almost wished that monster had made it into the stands and taught a couple beer jockies a lesson or two.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
Saturday my dad came over to install my NEST. Refused to read the instructions, did not label the wires, did not kill the breaker. Emergency tech visit (11PM), nearly freezing to death & $150 later I can now know the temperature of my house from my phone anytime. :cool2:

Perfect timing to play a team like VT on Saturday at home. First game I am actually up for. Looking for a little Hyatt buzz pregame.

Reactions: anthonys735
“Ninety-three percent of our freshman have never shared a room, so the demand just isn’t there,” said Penny Cox, UK’s housing project implementation director. “There are very few students who want to live in those kinds of buildings (at Kirwan Blanding).”

Really? That's sad.

There's a Noble Prize in the research and discovery of why dudes don't read instructions and instinctively blame others for their mistakes.

Chad was way out in front of living on north campus.

I don’t really understand but am guessing this a hilarious fraternity joke.

I couldn’t get a bid, either, and I’ll be serving you and your family fries on your next ski trip- right?

Graduated from UK. Didn’t stay in a dorm. Made my friends organically. None of us dressed alike. Never roofied anyone. Biggest UK fan here.

F. Off.

(Looks around carefully) I find myself watching sports on TV less and less.

Unless it's a meaningful U.K. game I don't watch any of it now. Quit watching the NFL,initially because of the protests but then I found out I don't miss it a bit. I'd watch the StL .Cardinals if they were in the playoffs I guess. Other than the NFL, none of it was a conscious decision it just sort of 'happened'

Reading that espn article, palm pavilion where Jurich was eating lunch in Clearwater is the bar I got hired to work when I temporarily moved up to that area. Played my cards a little differently and I could’ve been ruining ol Tomma’s lunch on a regular basis.

Wait, you're telling me that Tom Jurich ate lunch at a restaurant that you used to work at? Pretty big if true. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT