ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing like going to the game and being able to watch the second half on TV from my couch. (Or more accurately, put up the Christmas tree during the second half)

Thanks, Mark!!

Jesus f@@@ing Christ.

You all realize that it's U.K. Football we''re talking about, right?

I mean, WTF?

7 regular season wins, while not a high water mark, IS far above the norm.

I just don't get it. Just be happy we're winning more than losing, on a regular basis now because I'm telling you all, that is as good as its going to get.

Talk about delusional...

I think people are very pissed about not just the play but the attitude of our players today. Jordan Jones and the ilk are disgraceful.

Reactions: SAECATFAN
Jesus f@@@ing Christ.

You all realize that it's U.K. Football we''re talking about, right?

I mean, WTF?

7 regular season wins, while not a high water mark, IS far above the norm.

I just don't get it. Just be happy we're winning more than losing, on a regular basis now because I'm telling you all, that is as good as its going to get.

Talk about delusional...
Are you even watching the game

Are you even watching the game
No, he isn't. He's told us that countless times over the last several seasons. Aren't you paying attention? He's been a fan longer than you have, is more frustrated than you are, is "done" more than you are, is more woke to our awfulness, he's "tried to tell you guys" more than anyone else here, etc etc etc.

No, he isn't. He's told us that countless times over the last several seasons. Aren't you paying attention? He's been a fan longer than you have, is more frustrated than you are, is "done" more than you are, is more woke to our awfulness, he's "tried to tell you guys" more than anyone else here, etc etc etc.

Why don't you call him out to Wildwood Park and straighten him out?

Gang we have a big showdown on the hard wood in a few weeks when the mighty VT Hokies roll into Rupp to challenge our young Cats in a OOC marquee matchup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT