ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike Leach to Tennessee is looking like a possibility. AWESOME!

Also, something that usually works when you have a tremendous run game is a well time play action. Might want to try that, fellas

The offense is doing exactly what they thought they needed to do to win today. People need to get fired over this defense. '73's boyfriend is fantastic, but he's not this fantastic.

Stoops+sucks.jpg

Better bring home hardware from the bowl game because we will not be in one next year with that schedule.

Really glad I turned down a free ticket to this dumpster fire of a performance. What a clown show. The defensive scheme of giving 12 yards of cushion to every receiver will pay off eventually, I'm sure.

Well, looks like UK has messed around and let Leach get away. I'm afraid the same will happen with Neal Brown. And we'll be right here - lifeless, bloodless, sterile, 6 win program.

I think Stoops is done with BBN. I think the BBN is done with him. It's like a loveless marriage at this point and that's why the attendance is what it is.

He has recruited great players, has produced back to back bowl years, and has put decently competitive teams on the field. But something is "off." The team doesn't rally around him and the fans seem to have let go from any hype/momentum that may have been there 3 years ago. It's a flat program destined for mediocrity, at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT