ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like our guys like playing in front of a lively crowd. We make a run mid to late 2nd half and BBN gets going and we may takethis one. Rebound the damn ball.

I said it preseason as pure conjecture, but it would not surprise me at all if our primary backcourt come tourney time is Diallo and SGA with Diallo playing the "lead guard" a la Tyreke Evans.

As incredible as it sounds we may need SKJ to score. Thought he was just going to rebound and be a garbage guy but shit. Guy is playing well and gaining confidence as we speak.

Reactions: TheShowKiller
- That charge on Diallo was ridiculous. Complete flop and against the spirit of the rule.

- Washington’s hands are about on par with those of Marvin Stone or Rob Lock thus far.

Reactions: TheShowKiller
As incredible as it sounds we may need SKJ to score. Thought he was just going to rebound and be a garbage guy but shit. Guy is playing well and gaining confidence as we speak.

Let's not go nuts. He looks far better than expected (he's what Gabriel should be) but that was a solid travel.

Kid's got a ceiling higher than his flattop, though.

Deandre Liggins sighting in the crowd. Black and gold track suit. Sounds about right.

Nice Eurasian step from Graham.

My lord, that minute of back and forth turnovers and blocks was just comically ugly basketball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT