ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joker sucked horribly and was abjectly terrible at his job no matter what metric you looked at. But, most considered him to be a “good guy” and he was generally liked/respected.

Stoops is just the opposite. His numbers are pretty good (by our standards), but many find him to be an infuriating guy. His general demeanor legitimately pisses people off. Maybe it’s the haircut.

Put it this way, SAECatfan would never get upset if someone photoshopped a cig into Stoops’ mouth.

Just a strange dynamic with Stoops.

Reactions: Get Bucket$
Oh pretty please tell me how else to make someone realize how bad their spending is when all they have to do is cover $400 on a car note(in my name), $80 on a phone bill, and $120 car insurance and struggle to do so on time while someone else pays everything else including healthcare, life insurances, food and every other expense in our house.

I'm pretty sure if your spouse covered that, and you had to pay $600 a month you could easily cover your own student loans, no?

Last edited:
Oh pretty please tell me how else to make someone realize how bad their spending is when all they have to do is cover $400 on a car note(in my name), $80 on a phone bill, and $120 car insurance and struggle to do so on time while someone else pays everything else including healthcare, life insurances, food and every other expense in our house.

I'm pretty sure if your spouse covered that, and you had to pay $600 a month you could easily cover your own student loans, no?

:flush:

Getting family photos done today. So pretty much a repeat of the turd sandwich from last night. Hooray.

[poop]

Watching this over and over again.
Has to be a weird feeling to head off to a football game with your buds hoping the alma mater can pull off big win for the hometown fans only to wake up with a couple life-changing felonies. Really crazy part is that it happens to someone every Saturday and Sunday.

The worst part is that officer will probably be disciplined for hitting that girl when in reality they should’ve just thrown her down a ravine.

Reactions: Col. Angus
I highly doubt he’s disciplined in the slightest. I’m not sure if you’ve noticed, but cops protect their own pretty well. Not to mention, in this case he was 100% justified in smoking her in the face.

Reactions: Col. Angus

Sounds a lot like my household, except we still touch lips during sex and hell I even slap her on her ass on occasion

GD what lab did that dude come out of

Krazy, couples counseling. Start Monday. This isn't a joke. Your kid has diabetes, that's enough to deal with without the impending broken home unfolding in front of our eyes.

Don’t you have to have DirectTv to get those channels though? I have the same app for Xfinity that I use an old account that my buddies still have. It works fine except you can’t watch live sports on the main channels like ABC, CBS, etc.

Has there been a phrase uttered by UK fball fans more than "This one hurts."?
Over-used. Losing to Ole Miss doesn’t “hurt.” It’s GD infuriating.

I said it after the FL loss, but how much goodwill does Mark Stoops have left with the fan base? UK fans have turned out to support this program and provided electric atmospheres for the UGA game last year and FL game this year, only to witness this coaching staff manage to piss away program-defining wins.

At this point, we’re likely staring at another 6-6 season (maybe 7-5 if we can beat Vandy) after starting 5-1, which I suppose is better than 5-7, but not by much. We likely have 4-5 losses on the road next year (FL, TAMU, Mizzou, Tenn, UL) and probably 2-3 losses at home (USCjr, MSU, UGA). Wouldn’t be surprised in the least if we only manage 3-4 wins next year unless we see considerable improvement on the defensive side of the ball (which we won’t). Sadly, next year is stacking up to be a complete dumpster fire....

That’s a long way of saying that Stoops clearly moved the needle for this football program recruiting wise, but is clearly failing to produce a competent team on the field. At this point, there is little evidence to support a conclusion that Stoops have has the stones to push this program over the hump and into a competitive SEC football team year-in and year-out.

F her. I'm with you, bro. She got what she deserved.

Ok cool it's Sunday during the football season - good day to read long winded posts about how the football team isn't doing this or that and about how long you've been dissaponted by it. [sick]

Wonder if the ole miss basketball board is like this every Thursday morning.

Reactions: roguemocha
I’m just always curious who these guys that complain about being 6-3 or whatever want us to hire? I said it last time when people wanted to fire Stoops at the beginning...”And then do what?” Pay his buyout and then hire someone else to fire in 3 years?

It’s UK Football, quit acting like you’re so goddamn mad. It’s been like this for decades, not like it snuck up on you.

- Not many better feelings than when finishing cleaning out a garage and throwing away a lot of junk.

- My wife loves Thor. Dude is pretty badass so I guess it's ok. Immigrant Song blasting why he is kicking ass is good filmmaking.

- Larry David loves pushing the boundaries but a Holocaust joke about hot women? Smh.

- Stoops is better than Joker but worse than Brooks. We'd be 8-1 with Brooks right now with this team and this schedule (which is at an all time easy level)...maybe undefeated. Think we finish 7-5 and play in the Birmingham Bowl or similar.

- Thank goodness for DST. My body feels right again.

LSU just recently had Odell Beckham and Jarvis Landry on the same team. Ole Miss WRs must be pretty good!

I’m just always curious who these guys that complain about being 6-3 or whatever want us to hire?

I complain about being 6-3 because we're essentially playing an FCS schedule this year and 6-3 is like being 3-6 in a typical year. As to who we should hire, I'm not going there. I'm just cursing my luck that I was raised a Kentucky football fan.

Reactions: Get Bucket$
- Not many better feelings than when finishing cleaning out a garage and throwing away a lot of junk.

- My wife loves Thor. Dude is pretty badass so I guess it's ok. Immigrant Song blasting why he is kicking ass is good filmmaking.

- Larry David loves pushing the boundaries but a Holocaust joke about hot women? Smh.

- Stoops is better than Joker but worse than Brooks. We'd be 8-1 with Brooks right now with this team and this schedule (which is at an all time easy level)...maybe undefeated. Think we finish 7-5 and play in the Birmingham Bowl or similar.

- Thank goodness for DST. My body feels right again.
So I can mark you down as against holocaust jokes? I’m firmly in the camp of all jokes are funny, even at my expense.

How is almost anyone alive today honestly and truly “offended” by concentration camp jokes?

-holocaust jokes are off limits. I had a great uncle that died at Auschwitz.

He got drunk and fell out of a guard tower.
BbgL7x3.gif

Reactions: Stonewall12
I haven't seen a Jew run that fast since Poland, 1938.

- South Park

At least David is Jewish.. but still.. that's the uncomfortable humor Anth is referring to about Curb.

Krazy you did the right thing. Just put it in her butt and don't ever kiss her until she learns finances.
I’m just always curious who these guys that complain about being 6-3 or whatever want us to hire? I said it last time when people wanted to fire Stoops at the beginning...”And then do what?” Pay his buyout and then hire someone else to fire in 3 years?

It’s UK Football, quit acting like you’re so goddamn mad. It’s been like this for decades, not like it snuck up on you.

Well, first you fire Mitch.

No worries guys, she got her kiss last night, and she is working today. Everything gon' be alright!

- Bristol, I appreciate ya!

- As I have said before, just get me Jarren Williams and Stoops can do as he pleases. I'm very thankful he has only frustrated me vs everything else I know as a UK Football fan.

- I'm fat! $9.99 Planet Fitness starts tomorrow.

- Someone really needs to get it together in the SEC West and knock BAMA off. I've had enough of their run on top.

Reactions: buckethead1978
unbelievable. I left work last Wed about noon, sore throat, fever coming on etc.

Strep throat which moved into ears etc A miserable experience. Basically took half the week off sick. Finally, last night I started feeling better.

This morning the wife and I decide to get 9 holes in. (Rapidly running out of chances)

Walking up to the clubhouse to pay and out walks my GD boss and HIS boss.

Jesus, I dont care if I relapse and start running a 107 temp. Unless I'm f@@@ing DEAD I have to show up tomorrow.

Bad look, and bad luck...

Courier Journal sources say the woman engaged in the suggestive text exchanges initially because another legislative staffer told her she needed to keep Hoover happy to advance in her career. After re-evaluating the nature of the relationship, the woman came to believe it was harassment and created a hostile work environment, the sources said.

I’m biased but losing your job because later on a woman regrets exchanging sexually suggestive texts is a little much.

Pitch black at 6 pm, somebody go check on Anth. Must be near suicide watch. Shew

Perfect little day for a boat ride. Burned off gas for the winterization. Saw a bald eagle. Now off to Tony’s.

Game clock management haunted us last night. No massive screw up ala Florida, but damn our defensive backs lose more big plays than they make. We had nothing to stop their pass attack.

Not Jewish but I didn’t think Larry’s joke was that bad. Honestly pretty tame for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT