ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
http__2F_2Fstatic.silverchalice.co_2Fkty_prod_2F2017_2F02_2F01_2F1485955919117_josh_paschal.0.jpg

http%3A%2F%2Fstatic.silverchalice.co%2Fkty-prod%2F2017%2F02%2F01%2F1485963890035-jordan_wright.jpg
41698457001_4846327587001_video-still-for-video-4846254687001.jpg

-502 is UP there. Mercy. Isn't that essentially double what Brooks made him clock in at? Also, they started this a few months ago? Has he lost weight? At 500, even a moderate change should be able to shell off 30-50 #'s in short order.

-Props Geese. Amazing how much better you feel mentally when you're down that much. You're all setup for Friday btw. gyero post reminded me.

-Need to get our boy il popo on the workout train. Summer at the lake hasn't been kind.

I'm in the worse shape my life. I'm doing cardio, but my diet has been beyond awful. My waist has passed il popo and is steam rolling toward Lorenzen.

I keep getting little nagging injuries that keep me from doing my usual workout routines. I guess it's time to stop being happy and go back to eating right and step up the workouts.

Touch it. 2-a-days start now. I better get a crate of cheese coneys for fuel.

One (of many) upsides to my new #smuglife is the ability to hit.the.pavement. every morning in a beautiful park surrounded by nature and similarly smug neighbors.

Except for last week when I was at the farthest point from home and the clouds opened up.

Reactions: IsRichieGonnaStart
I've been running all summer through Cherokee 5 days a week through the loop. Sometimes I run with the Lil lass in the stroller which makes it more challenging.

I eat light lunches Mon-Friday, which usually includes a banana and a couple of slices of turkey. During the weekend I eat like shit though. Pretty much eat what I want.

Haven't weighed myself since April but I feel like
I've dropped about 12 lbs or so in the last few months. I'm in my late 30's now. The Dad Bod is maybe my peak figure. I have no desire to lift weights, add serious muscle and get super toned. None. I want to remain in very good cardio shape while enjoying crafties and agreeable meals on the weekends.

https://athlonsports.com/college-football/sec-coaches-talk-anonymously-about-conference-foes-2017

“They’re a little bit of a different animal in our league in the sense that for a long time they were almost exclusively a three-down front. They play a little more four-down now, but they will bring a lot of pressure from both sides, field and boundary, and they do a good job of disguising and moving pieces around."

"They’re a lot better at corner than anyone gives them credit for. They’re long. They’ve got 6'3" guys that can run, and teams in our league like Florida, South Carolina, Tennessee, they love to throw ‘Go’ balls, but Kentucky can give you some issues on the widest edges of the deal."

"I have a hard time seeing them being much better than they were last year on defense because people will start to figure them out. There’s some coordinator continuity now in the league and people will figure stuff out. We’ve had a couple cracks at them and it’s been a struggle, but we feel like now we know how to do it."

I think you can still bully them, just get big and manhandle them a little bit. As good as their corners are, you don’t want to throw the ball out there all the time. You’d rather just pound them a bit. Florida really manhandled them, and any team that was worth their salt up front gave them issues."

"I think (offensive coordinator) Eddie Gran was a really good hire. You watch them on tape, they made things easy on that QB. The thing he did really well is he didn’t get away from stuff that was working."

"They lost Boom Williams, but the freshman they had (Benny Snell) is a good player.”

:football:

Last edited:
Reactions: rudd1 and cawoodsct
Wait.

What. The. Fudge.

Matt Bevins middle name is GRISWOLD? Is this a typo/joke/error on Wikipedia??

I've started the process of "retiring" from basketball and softball. It's just time to do so before I injure myself. I'm picking up some racquet sports beginning this fall and also playing more golf. Time to pivot to things I can do for the next 35 years, folks.

Reactions: Geese Feeder
I'm 6 '2 185, pretty much the perfect American male size.

Congrats to cool cat.

Not sure why Bevin continues his social media crap. But to his defense, the courier journals outright blatant attack on the man is unbelievable.
So the courier journal has a lawyer who is challenging the decision to not allow reporters in his personal home while a real estate appraiser does an appraisal. The courier journal claims that since the appraiser is part of a state agency, the open records act applies and they should get to go in his home. Lol, what a bunch of bullshit.

I think you underestimate how terrible and idiotic most average people are, particularly poor, rural Kentuckians.

He continues his assault on media because there's an actively engaged audience and it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT