ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a response to a post about the average Louisville fan vs. internet Louisville fans, so it was relevant. Get f***ed.

No really, thanks for letting us know your brother in law's reaction. Got the down low on any other family member reactions?

Ignored. It was a long time coming. Rob brings literally nothing to gyero, but he goes in hard, so no one notices.

Ignored. It was a long time coming. Rob brings literally nothing to gyero, but he goes in hard, so no one notices.

[sick] ha, what a pussy move. God you're terrible. How ironic you would accuse someone of not bringing anything to gyero.

Todd Snider - Play a Train Song
Billy Joe Shaver - Ragged Old Truck
Guy Clark - L.A. Freeway
Russell Moore & IIIrd Tyme Out - Carolina's Arms
Loretta Lynn (w/Willie)- Lay Me Down

Reactions: wildcatadam6
It was pretty apropos. I have a few UL friends, and they are humiliated by the whole thing.
Ive had ONE UL fan friend respond to me. And she literally said, "I don't care about any of it. I think pitino should retire but only because he's old."

This person also said that it's bs that the players who won shouldn't be punished. I said but after you had to sit out of the tournament you said it was unfair that the players that didn't do anything were punished, correct?

She said yes, the only people that should be punished are the whores. I let her know that her feelings on the whole thing are exactly why they're in this predicament in the first place.

My favorite reaction to Louisville fan on the 2013 title vacated:

giphy.gif

UofL keeping Pitino around is like having a good dog that accidentally took a crap in the house at night. Unfortunately, your programmed Roomba ran over the pile and painted every floor surface with feces.

Enjoy.

Strange as it may seem, I've seen more than a few locals proudly brandishing their Cards gear this morning. Which to me means every damn one of them fully supports underage prostitution and sex with minors.

Quick glance of the cardinal bird logo and I guarantee that's the first thing that comes to your mind when you see it next.

Really don't see how any other conclusion can be formed, given all the facts, folks.

What is there to appeal? A member of your F'ing staff bought hookers for players and recruits (some minors). This is documented fact, you stupid MFers. This is the easiest NCAA case of all-time. There is no gray area here.

TEAM CHADWICK

Strange as it may seem, I've seen more than a few locals proudly brandishing their Cards gear this morning. Which to me means every damn one of them fully supports underage prostitution and sex with minors.

Quick glance of the cardinal bird logo and I guarantee that's the first thing that comes to your mind when you see it next.

Really don't see how any other conclusion can be formed, given all the facts, folks.

Ravens fans gave Ray Lewis a standing ovation after he came back from killing people. Sports Fan is weird.

I'm sure Bengals fan will cheer for Joe Mixon/Pacman Jones/Vontaze Burfict, too.

Colts fan reveres Marvin Harrison, Steelers fan will swear Big Ben never raped that girl in the bathroom stall, Bucs/FSU fan believe Jameis Winston never raped that girl, etc. I'd say about every NFL team has/had a situation like that.

As a UK fan (but not a taxpayer), I hope Louisville keeps Jurich and Pitino (and Petrino, for that matter).

Just keep it up, boys. You are creating a ginormous mockery.

Those jackwagons are the best. Everyday they sink further to the bottom of the cesspool they created in a petri dish.

Also, I hope Louisville does something stupid enough to get their staff put under oath and subjects their office to discovery. Holy shit would that be awesome.

There's a lot of Trump on Floyd Street and I'm sure the lawyers will be tackling anyone who says they'd like to offer testimony. (And if they aren't, they should be disbarred.)

Sanctimonious shitheads.

Finally, Jurich is no rube.

How he has not physically beaten Rick Pitino and threatened his life if he ever talks to the media again?

Jurich appears to get it. They've been caught. The only strategy there is to STFU and hope it blows over. But Pitino can't stop running his mouth, like an idiot.

Maybe Jurich is just giving Pitino enough rope to hang himself.

I'll go on record: If UK basketball or football ever get caught in a scandal wherein 16 year old kids are pressured into sex acts with dirty whores, I'll burn my gear. Probably even take my diploma off the office wall out of shame. That's embarrassing.

I'll go on record: If UK basketball or football ever get caught in a scandal wherein 16 year old kids are pressured into sex acts with dirty whores, I'll burn my gear. Probably even take my diploma off the office wall out of shame. That's embarrassing.

No shit?

I get it, wcc. Not saying I'd burn my gear.

I just wouldn't walk out in public dressed like a Fan Outfitters mannequin 48 hours after my alma mater was thourougly disgraced for UNDERAGE SEX & PROSTITUTION.

To each their own, though.
They might just be big steeplechase fans.

I actually think I could get over the crime(s) as far as my fandom was concerned so long as the UK Board of
Trustees went scoarched earth on all involved (which they undoubtedly would). There would be alumni converging on the administration building if anything remotely close to UofL's audit findings was happening up there.

Therein lies the difference between the two universities. I mean, Pitino doesn't survive the Sypher ordeal in Lexington IMO.

A lot of truth to this. My brother-in-law is a Louisville fan and I remember talking to him the week the initial story broke expecting a lot of the same bulls*** I'd been hearing online. He had no excuses, and said he wasn't sure if he'd continue being a fan and if he did it wouldn't be to the same level.

My UaL fan brother posted a long diatribe on FB saying that the NCAA is bullsheist because they haven't even investigated Baylor where there was rape and UNC has gotten off scott free. (Louisville fan is always well informed)
He also said kids have sex all the time so it is really no big deal. (Proof he really is adopted)

Delusion is the order of the day and that won't change.

First time in the Brown & Williamson Club last night for the U2 concert. I step off the elevator, walk through the door and what's the first thing that I see...

20170616_182041.jpg

As a general principle, I really try to limit the schadenfreude in my life. But this is just too much.

Reactions: SAECATFAN
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT