ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thompson or Hjelle were probably the two options he considered... UL is going to score runs vs just about anyone. The offense has hit some balls hard and theyve just made plays. You'd think they may catch a break sooner or later but maybe not. UL doesnt lose in sports.

I'm an Edmond Fallot man, myself, especially with horseradish.

41zbrmvLakL._SY355_.jpg

If I was in my early twenties, this sorta thing would get me laid. Nowadays, not so much.

The gif auto-played. Really annoying on mobile. My bad. Link below.

Watermelon Keg

Sticking a power drill with a mixer beater into a watermelon will result in one of three things:
A) The beater will immediately fly off.
B) The watermelon will spin off whatever surface you're working on.
C) Watermelon insides will spray all over you and everything around you.

If I've learned anything in life its that this crafty shit that they make look simply and tidy will do nothing but make a mess and piss you off. Bastards.

Sticking a power drill with a mixer beater into a watermelon will result in one of three things:
A) The beater will immediately fly off.
B) The watermelon will spin off whatever surface you're working on.
C) Watermelon insides will spray all over you and everything around you.
Yeah, that video is gonna get some people maimed this summer.

Reactions: Mossip
Queef is an under-used epithet, imo.

I appreciate Bernie sticking to the old school basic insults.

I used to think the most aggressive, road rage-prone drivers were men in minivans.

I am now tending to believe it is men driving Toyota Camrys.

Call your own fouls?
How great was Streetball Showdown back in the day? What an event. Shame it had to end due to rampant assaults (and embezzlement I think):

- embellish (downward) your playing experience to get dropped down a level

- kick ass until a team from the hood or a gaggle of crackers that drove in from rural Indiana destroy you.

- call your own fouls would be civil for the first 2 minutes then devolved into anarchy as the "court monitor" throws his hands up in a "yeah, I'm not getting involved in this" manner

- dodge chair throwing brawls that erupted on a nearby court every hour on the hour

- ohhhhhh the event tee shirts. They were awesome. Talk about looking down on non participant classmates.......SMUG

Reactions: SAECATFAN
It's too bad the 3v3 in the Olympics didn't happen 20 years ago Sidney Dean and Billy Hoye would have been prime time for the US team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT