ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
dermot-mulroney.jpg

Hens loved him in My Best Hen's Wedding

Thought of the SNL skit when I saw this since that is Dermot Mulroney and not Dylan McDermott. Someone should post that video, lol.

Link

Pretty much, and after UofL baseball wins this weekend Jurich will get a raise and a lifetime contract.

Was really looking forward to listening to a rare off-season KSR show tomorrow, but it looks like Ryan Lemond and his wife will be hosting, great timing. :chairshot:

Has anyone in here watched a lot of Shai Alexander? What's this dude's potential- short term and down the road? Comps?

I mean, weren't they taking money from unsuspecting Billy Jo Cards at gas stations and Krogerses 1 dollar donations at a time so Ramsey, TOMMA, their cronies and families could get rich under the pretense of helping UL athletics?

I don't see how this isn't looked into as a criminal matter...then again, it's Louisville.

And of all people, Papa John is the only person outside of KSR screaming "WTF?"

Sorry, I don't see how even Teflon TOMMA gets away with this.

-FUNDING a radio station for athletic propaganda.

- Paying your son ( little bastard thinks he's the coolest man in Louisville ) 800k from a non for profit.

- Basically lying to the public about donating 2 million back to the University when in reality you were paying the Foundation back for the purchase of the land for the soccer stadium.

- Ticket exchanges worth a shit ton of money while not tracking what/whom they were used for. Using Foundation funds to pay for ex coach salaries.

- Using liquidation of Foundation funds to buy the Cardinal Club.

- Accepting a backroom deal from Ramsey worth millions in compensation without oversight or approval.

We're talking serious shit here, folks.

Randos:

- Took the future MIL to the Zoo on Sunday. The obesity/tattoo epidemic is absurd. It's not just millennials either. You see grandmas with these huge angel wings covering their backs. WTF?

- On a Beatles kick- favorite songs? I'll go "Penny Lane" and "A Day in the Life" a solid 1-2.

- Damn Lincoln Riley- 33 years old and HC of one of the Top 5 football programs of all-time.

- As usual, '18 will be an interesting recruiting year. UK is in there with the Top 5- Bagley, Bol, Williamson, Reddish and Langford; and then in good to great shape with Top 10ish guys like Quickly, Reid and Brown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT