ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make it or take it sucks. Straight up all the way. Pass it in too, none of that pop a three immediately after checking it when the defense isn't paying attention.

Welp Im sure the UL pitcher who looks like a villian from every 80s teen movie is an avid reader as well as the one with the corn rolls. Good kids louisville men even.

Lots of oppourtunities lost so far. I am a 90 day college baseball dont at me.

One thing I hope Mingione can take care of in the future is keeping Lexington talent at home. Two of Louisville's best players are from Lexington (they have 5) and we have one on the entire roster.

Speaking of baseball - got to catch 73 coaching his team to a championship Thursday night. Caught the bottom of the lineup to down the hated Yankees 16-15.

Reactions: wildcat1973
I don't care how far Louisville advances in the College World Series, they still have that stupid gaudy Olde English "L" on their hat, so even if they win they lose.

If I had to choose between winning the College World Series and not having a stupid gaudy Olde English "L" on my hat, I'm taking not having a stupid gaudy Olde English "L" on my hat every day of the week and thrice on Sundays.

Reactions: CrittendenWildcat
I know BtB and ACL are bbdk's boys and all... and I tail their twitter picks occasionally... but good lord they're morons with horses. Dude throws out about (I'm not actually adding them up) 50 betting combos for trifecta, 20 for exacta, and recommends some win bets... then pats himself on the back when the low paying exacta, and nothing else, hits. Pretty damn easy to "win" when you bet practically half the board.

Twitter handicapper / website promoter would be a pretty easy, shady way to make money. With zero knowledge you'll be correct 50% of the time. With some quick fingered editing and deleting you can easily bump up your perceived win %, then sell a subscription to your website for picks so you start really raking in the cash. BOOM CASHIT

Very true, PTI.

And yeah, we were at 27% six weeks ago...came damn close to pulling it off. But as UK fans, we don't believe in moral victories. Stings. Ready to be back in NC.

Reactions: PTI (pti)
311e906b5d15be871e7bb23413e50c443d110f9c2e4691804cd2328a16796b20.jpg

Shorts:

- Sat by the pool all day Saturday. Unless I am drinking, I get bored with this very quickly.

- Darkness Brewery- great location, good atmosphere, average beer. Bellevue is on the up.

- Pies & Pints- good location, good atmosphere, decent pizza, great beer selection.

- Watched "LaLa Land" and surprisingly enjoyed it.

- Is it more hip to be a Preds fan or a minor league soccer fan?

- Who makes the best t-shirts?

- Miley is looking dope these days since she grew out that mane.

- Cumberland booked for the lassie's 30th. Vermont in August for a wedding. Nassau for Christmas.

- Early favorites to be my favorite player:

1. Vanderbilt
2. Washington
3. Jermarl

- Early favorites for GYERO redass:

1. Green
2. Alexander
3. Knox

Reactions: drxman1
- Who makes the best t-shirts?

I grab a few Mossimo (Target) crew necks and henleys every spring. They fit really well and are a helluva bargain.

edit: no clue what is up with the strikethrough. I meant every word of it.

17 year old Lebron vs Oak Hill. Both teams have a heavy kid which makes it a pretty good watch.

The highest rated recruit we had that year (2003) was a handsome son of a bitch...
Shangari-Alleyne1.jpg

He was a bust but thank God the rest of the class was so dope (Sheray, Bobby Perry, Woo)

Last edited:
Reactions: WayneDougan
Bobby Perry...NBA SG.

Can we revisit the how does Tom Jurich afford his house tangent?

It's nasty hot outside but summer rocks. Mainly because of the extra daylight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT