ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to assume based on the information we have on this guy, that he was piss drunk at the time he was fighting multiple armed terrorist with his bare hands. The one thing these radicals did not plan for, was a soccer hooligan intervening.

This is the type of man we are breeding in Germantown. Fact is that "I'm a Louisville City" really needs to become their rally cry immediately.
He only had 4 or 5 20oz "British pints." He can handle himself.

“I didn’t think of my safety at the time. I’d had four or five pints – nothing major. I can handle myself. But I was out with an old person and it was out of order.”

Reactions: Hankshaker
-Just send Grayson Smith over and be done with it.

-Few experiences in life more alternately thrilling and infuriating than buying a new vehicle. Kentucky football fandom in the mix though.

-BUCKET LIST: Cinque Terre. I mean, my goodness.

-BUCKET LIST: Cinque Terre. I mean, my goodness.

Unfortunately, it's on half the planet's bucket list and the secret is out. Was there 5 years ago to the day. Packed.

Vernazza wasn't done digging out of a landslide, but it was beautiful.

Suggestion... Sicily.

*MaxPowerrr moves to Jackson, WY*

Smuuuuuuuuuuug
Pretty much. Not in Yellowstone but started another rehab right on the outskirts.

Barns_grand_tetons.jpg

Reactions: TransyCat09
I don't really care about the Stanley Cup Playoffs but I am interested in seeing how big of a loser reporters can be.

I’m convinced the Bridgestone Arena is using the PA to amp crowd noise. Facts–the arena plays warm-up and in-game music at 110-112dbs, as measured by my own device. At the height of the crowd mania in Game 4, I believe my radio trained ears heard the pops and cracks of over-modulation. Lastly, the sound levels are never shown in the arena, unlike every other arena in which I’ve covered games.

Why would the “record holder” not show the sound level? The loudest the sound meter (on my iPhone) hit was about 114dbs. 114 is a great number and the crowd is engaged for a full 60 minutes. People don’t leave 10 minutes early to hit the bars or beat traffic.

However, I believe I call “bunk” on the 130dbs claim, at least achieved organically. However, the Predators are welcome to prove it.

UK just offered a running back out of Florida named "Knowledge McDaniel" and I don't know anything about him other than he's been offered by Ole Miss and South Carolina and man I hope we get him what a great name.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
Speaking of names...Reality Winner. So confusing. I see the name, and then I immediately wonder what her real name is, and what reality show she won. Was she on Big Brother? Survivor? Amazing Race?

That ranch out west that BretB is at right now is pretty dope. I mean seriously, that's straight out of "A River Runs Through It".

Reactions: Hankshaker
In August, I'll be spending 6 nights sleeping amongst bears in Grand Teton NP. Carrying our food, tents, water filtration, etc.

Actually kind of hoping to come home with enough photographic evidence to convince the wife to retire there. I've heard it's one of the most beautiful places on earth.

May tag one day onto the end to see Yellowstone.

In August, I'll be spending 6 nights sleeping amongst bears in Grand Teton NP. Carrying our food, tents, water filtration, etc.

Actually kind of hoping to come home with enough photographic evidence to convince the wife to retire there. I've heard it's one of the most beautiful places on earth.

Do the reverse- camp in Yellowstone and tag on a day to see Grand Tetons.

- what I would have told you if you'd been smart and asked for advice

Early favorite to be the hype guy who dances in the middle of the pregame armlock circle? Got to go Green.

Do the reverse- camp in Yellowstone and tag on a day to see Grand Tetons.

- what I would have told you if you'd been smart and asked for advice
We actually tried for that, but you have to apply for permits so far in advance. They fill up really quickly and you get what you get, for the most part. Yellowstone had nothing for our travel dates. Plan to make this a trip every other year. Will definitely do Yellowstone

You will be able to make your own badger hair brush if you don't get eaten first.

Water filtration? Daniel Boone didn't use no damn water filtration. Thought you were au naturale off the earth and stuff.

This Finals series is simply incredible.

Just wow. Basketball didn't used to be this fun or good.

Wow.

Pretty sure the Magic Lakers Bird Celtics matchups were pretty good. But that was then and this is now so obviously now is better.

Reactions: Century Cat
Wtf Cleveland?!?! Blew that one. They were completely in control. Not even sure how that happened.

And apparently Ohio State fired Matta at a bizarre time so they could go out and get... Greg McDermott? Not a banner couple of hours for basketball in the Buckeye state.

And apparently Ohio State fired Matta at a bizarre time so they could go out and get... Greg McDermott? Not a banner couple of hours for basketball in the Buckeye state.

Bizarre. I was seeing some blurbs about Hoiberg who I thought was fantastic at Iowa State. Huge miss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT