ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grilling thread used to be full of good stuff and new ideas, and now it's just Willy smoking a pork butt & wings every weekend & buckethead slobbering over Kingsford Briquettes.

I haven't smoked a pork butt since last June, you sonuvabitch. I haven't done wings since we lost in the E8.

If you are going to keep spreading false grilling rumors about me, be prepared to pay the price. And I'm not talking about a silly photoshop this time. (Hint: hot sauce, your stupid fat nostrils and lots of tears)

Only warning.

* Got my new ride last Friday, but dropped it off today to have a few things added on. Most importantly running boards. Love it.

* Anyone ever gone to Top Golf? Hitting it up with some friends this weekend while the wife and kids out of town doing the American Girl thing.

The only problem is my shoulder is so touched up, I can't even swing a golf club. Guess I'll drink and watch.

* Destin in less than 2 weeks. Guess I better start sculpting. Maybe tomorrow.

* Got the 90 days free XM Radio. Satellite radio heads, why should I subscribe after the 90 days are up?

I worship this Pearl Jam station, but really don't see the big deal about it in general. Especially with Pandora and iHeart and the ability to play my music from my phone thru Bluetooth.

-Those NC State unis were hot garbage. Would like to see the Bat Cats in their pearlies.

-Rest assured I will not be standing on the Central Avenue sidewalk for any extended period of time this weekend.

-Lass' college friend/husband/toddler are coming to town this weekend to "visit." By visit, the husband is running in some GD event/pseudo race Sunday so we have to entertain them Saturday. Which naturally means every lingering house project we've postponed for the last 5 years MUST BE DONE THIS WEEK.

So, because this asshole wants to run in some make believe competition with his spare time I have to spend a good 7-10 days of arguably the best weather of the year working my ass off around the house and NOT doing the things I enjoy. Also, because I'm sure he has some kind of fictional nutritional constraints leading up to his exercise event I doubt there will even be mutual crafties shared Saturday. I surely can't wait to hear about how his legs and feet are feeling leading up to the whole charade.

F this and F him, man. That MF'r has to realize the collateral damage when he imposes his bullshit on another man like this.

Not a satellite radio head by any stretch, but I've had XM so long I forgot I even had it, that's just "the radio" to me.

I haven't listened to FM radio in my own vehicle(s) in at least 15 years. So, I guess I like it. Sports options are great as well.

Oh, and uncensored is clutch if you like black music. :fistbump:

Reactions: Wildcat Willy
I'm also enjoying a free trial of xm radio, willy. My picks so far
Margaritaville radio
Outlaw country
No shoes radio (Kenny chesney station. Lot of laid back beach music)
Also - last night I found some rap station that had a show called #wakeupradio or something? It was cool. Adrian?

Reactions: Wildcat Willy
Vintage SAE - that should be his HOF post.

And he raises a spectacular point - why don't other men understand the collateral damage (as SAE so eloquently put it) they inflict on other men when they do stuff like that?

I mean, I guess you expect that sort of selfishness and myopia from a runner, but it happens all too often in other situations.

And yes, I've finally learned that whenever we're hosting / entertaining someone, my wife is going to be a complete ball of stress about how the house looks - this project we've never even thought about must be finished NOW!

Even if it's just close friends and family, we might as well be entertaining the Queen of England and having her pronounce eternal judgment on how our house looks.

It's just in their DNA.

DIY work around the house is awful, until you realize it can get you out of the house to run errands by yourself.

Honey, mower is all out of gas. I'll just run up the street and refill the can. Be right back.

Hey, babe. Looks like we need a 3/16 piece here and you know our son has been messing around with the ratchet set lately. Crazy bastard. I'll take care of it. Be right back.

Man, there's a dandelion. I think you've used all of the Roundup back in April. Be right back.

* head out, pick up stuff, stop at "the store" on the way back and grab some steak, soft serve ice cream, and some German Cokes.

Tired of renegade programs like UNC encouraging kids to jump from school to school like a Suzy Streetwalker

35 today. All the sudden i'm on the wrong side of my 30's. Man. "And we still dont have kids" as my wife reminded me this morning as I made myself a pop tart.

Fixed our wash machine last night thanks to youtube. Drain pump had quit, and after a quick search, an overnight part on Amazon and a how-to-vid for exactly what i was trying to do- we are back in business. Dont get it twisted, i mean it was really easy to fix- but that wont stop me from being damn proud of myself and my home repair skills. Drank a couple cold ones and watched it run a few cycles right after, too.

It's cool to know that every playerof whom 73 knows their back story and has a slight connection is humble and a great kid.

For the most part, I hang out with nice, humble people in real life.

And then there is GYERO. Bunch of pompous assholes here, tbhfwiw.

Reactions: wcc31
Got home from Lexington last night at 2:45 am, had to be at airport at 6am. Not my smartest move, but a great atmosphere last night.

Nice video going around of three girls beating the absolute shit out of each other at Bernie's club, at the pool. Any details Bernie?

This totally normal Summer weather of low-mid 70's with a light breeze is awesome. You people who complain about the weather in July and August are dummies.

Reactions: Col. Angus
UK-UofL, Friday, December 29, Rupp Arena.

:pimp:

DBqBh4gXUAEF5J5.jpg

Is it too greedy to ask that we sweep UL to go to Omaha, the findings from the UL Foundation audit are released proving that TOMMA embezzled money and UL's sanctions are announced all within the next 5-7 days?

Reactions: Touch_Em_All
Just imagine... What if I told you on the heels of getting blasted by their rival in a baseball Super Regional a foundation audit findings was released showing that the Athletic Director illegally embezzled funds to propel his athletic department coupled with a basketball program having their 2013 national championship officially stripped because of impermissible benefits given to student athletes in the form of prostitution in an on campus facility..

I need a cold shower.

Is it too greedy to ask that we sweep UL to go to Omaha, the findings from the UL Foundation audit are released proving that TOMMA embezzled money and UL's sanctions are announced all within the next 5-7 days?

I prefer a constant, every two week or so drip of awful UL news so it can't just all hit at once and then go away.

Always watch that clip and wonder why they couldnt hook the crew up with a better RV. Team is playing for #8 and your news station rents out a base model shit box... pathetic.

And he raises a spectacular point - why don't other men understand the collateral damage (as SAE so eloquently put it) they inflict on other men when they do stuff like that?

Can't believe you guys are blaming the other guy for SAE's lack of hand in the relationship / laziness to get projects completed in a reasonable time. Yes, his post about it was eloquent and witty. But this this is a simple invitation to come to another person's house. It happens. SAE should not be deflecting here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT