ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suntanning in the Castro district is a must.

We rented a 4Runner on our family vacation last week - it was dope, loved the ride. Definitely felt more like a man than in my Pilot.

4Runner it is. I've had one for nearly 16 years - 230,000 miles.

Good choice. After being in a 4Runner for 16 years, switching to a Highlander would be an emasculating experience.

I've been driving a 2010 Trail Edition for 5 years, and it's by far my favorite vehicle of any I've ever owned (notwithstanding the 1992 Buick Lesabre I cut my teeth on - plush ride).

Reactions: Mashburned
I've always thought the 1997-2001 4Runners were some of the best looking SUVs you could ever want. Anthracite Metallic is a color they should consider reviving, too.

131419d1411621970-any-body-else-anthracite-metallic-dorian.jpg

I think my favorite part of Tiger's DUI is that his girlfriend used it as an excuse to go on a $5,000 shopping spree.

You know she probably feigned anger but inside she was thinking "oh sweet now I can go buy a bunch of shit I don't need and his penny-pinching ass can't say anything about it because that pillhead got a DUI hahahaha."

Mingione's fake, excessive laughter is terrible.

Creeping up on Larry Vs stutter in the list of obnoxious things on Lexington radio.

In N Out imports their potatoes direct from Idaho and cuts them right there in the restaurant. Fresh as can be.

Some of you obviously enjoy being manipulated by chemical flavoring.

Reactions: GrandePdre
In N' Out has a really good burger but the fries were very subpar. TS.
Call me crazy but I'm not going all the way out to Cal-I-for-ni-A to eat effing drive thru. You don't have thousands of message board posts and a level 12 clan by being an idiot.

I've had it before. It's OK but I immediately regretted wasting the time and meal to eat fast food.

Last edited:
Reactions: roguemocha
In N Out imports their potatoes direct from Idaho and cuts them right there in the restaurant. Fresh as can be.

Probably why they're marginal -- 'fresh cut' fries are never going to be as good (See: Penn Station)

Every college potato knows a proper fry needs a nice soak and to be cooked 2 or 3 separate times to achieve pure perfection.

Sounds like they're lazy -- even McDonald's even does this (along with special harmful chemicals of course).

Reactions: TCPUKChamps
If BBdK is gonna start his ridiculous criticizing of Penn Station again I'm gonna have to move some things around on my schedule for this afternoon

Reactions: funKYcat75
For my money, a good shoestring fry is where it's at. But I only have an associates in potatoes.

FSGCVH1IC7HLKPV.MEDIUM.jpg

-i like penn station occasionally...but it's expensive. I can eat at multiple sit down joints for the same dough.

-order Jimmy John's for delivery occasionally cause it's an easy busy wknight dinner...but it's higher than a cat's ass. 35-40 bucks for cold cuts for a family of 4 is silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT