ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put charcoal in my grill, light it, then cook the meat for around 20 minutes, then I eat it. Had no idea I was computing astrophysics.

Speaking of astrophysics, currently waiting to receive Astrophysics For People In A Hurry by my boy Beil DeGrasse Tyson. That is if Amazon Prime can actually get an order down here in time. Last two deliveries have been almost a week late.

$900 shoes? SHOES!!!!!! I haven't worn dress shoes in 3 years. Last time was a trip home to keeneland. Some of you are giving Kramer shit for spending thousands on a game while talking non-chalantly about $1000 shoes?

I mean, I spent a grand to go to the World Series last year. You spend that on something you walk around in that 98% of other guys wouldn't know if you bought at Walmart or Rodeo Drive? Shew, color me out of the loop.

A couple of my wife's former sorority sisters were from new jersey (now one lives in NYC and the other in Hoboken) and when we go up to visit their husbands and all their friends where strictly gucci loafers and they look absolutely ridiculous and tacky AF. ......imo

473768_CMA00_1000_002_100_0000_Light-Suede-driver-with-Double-G.jpg

These things, I guess they're called drivers or some shit. Just awful, they wear them all the time - just out or during the day. And none of them have good jobs either, just douchebags trying to look rich.

Last edited:
I put charcoal in my grill, light it, then cook the meat for around 20 minutes, then I eat it. Had no idea I was computing astrophysics.

Which part of it was too difficult for you to understand?

And my boy Bonz is going to be breaking in a new smoker, not a grill. Let us dress shoe wearing adults chalantly talk about the art of using low heat to slowly turn meat in to a masterpiece.

Dammit all to hell.

Vulture- HBO just renewed Silicon Valley for a fifth season, but Vulture has learned one key cast member won’t be back. T.J. Miller, who plays tech incubator/marijuana maven Erlich Bachman is leaving the show at the end of the current season. “The producers of Silicon Valley and T.J. Miller have mutually agreed that T.J. will not return for season five,” a rep for HBO tells us. “In Erlich Bachman, T.J. has brought to life an unforgettable character, and while his presence on the show will be missed, we appreciate his contribution and look forward to future collaborations.”

A couple of my wife's former sorority sisters were from new jersey (now one lives in NYC and the other in Hoboken) and when we go up to visit their husbands and all their friends where strictly gucci loafers and they look absolutely ridiculous and tacky AF. ......imo

473768_CMA00_1000_002_100_0000_Light-Suede-driver-with-Double-G.jpg

These things, I guess they're called drivers or some shit. Just awful, they wear them all the time - just out or during the day. And none of them have good jobs either, just douchebags trying to look rich.
Real talk - are you married to JWoww?

According to the internet I should be outraged at the President pushing a prime minister out of the way at NATO but I find it pretty hilarious actually.

You don't have to have a certain look to pull of horse bit loafers. This isn't a bow tie. Lol but jeep sporting those JM tassles with pleated slacks and KYFB polos. You're certainly pulling off that look.

Dude.

It's the "I work in Valley Station" look.

They'd run his yuppie ass out of town if he showed up in Guccis. Learn time and place, bub.

No time and place for pleats.

Again, as you have a REALLY hard time with reading comprehension. I've never suggested that he buy Gucci loafers or expensive loafers for work.

I would personally drop the tassel and go with a driver but that's just me. A decent pair of AEs or JMs should last him several years. But if I ran through shoes at his pace I'd buy the cheapest shit I could. Thankfully, my shoes last several years. Still sport a pair of loafs I bought the day of the Miami/UK game in Cincy.

Do you hoop in these bruh?

_11535558.jpg

I get nice stuff, but this particular 'Gamo feller makes awful, highly feminine bedazzled footwear junk. He looks like the Big Baller Brand of upscale footwear.

I coach 3rd wearing these bad boys

BGN3J7A_mu.jpg

Hit the hot tubby in these $200 puss magnets

Ferragamo-Sandals-blk-1.png

Designed by Skechers, marked up 500% and sold by Gamo. Get real.

Reactions: cawoodsct
I don't own pleats, or tassels -- and when have you seen me at work?

I wear the exact CH shoe I posted above, khakis/slacks, and a polo to work..oxford if I have a meeting or marketing presentation.

I do not wear a designer suit, ferragamo/Gucci, or whatever it is you think a an insurance agent in 40272 should wear. That's for HVAC people.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT