ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allen Edmonds when they have their closeout sales a couple times a year. Can save a few hundred bucks buying at the right time.

665545_00_r17.jpg

These beautiful Ferragamo's are only 920 bucks, definitely should be rocking these Bonzo.

* Bonzo, I forgot. A pair of good horse bit loafs is essential for proper BBQing.

* Big Minor (for now) League Soccer news... the 3 proposed locations for the new FC Cincinnati MLS stadium are Newport, the edge of OTR (Taft) and Ridge Rd. (Oakley).

Pretty sure the one at the edge of OTR will be the winner if they can secure the funding. Tax dollars are not going to be spent on this.

* Watched Tombstone last night while constantly hitting my Diallo Refresh button. What a great movie.

* So Toth had a herniated disc. That explains his lack of getting drafted and signing a FA contract. I hope the Bengals give him a FA deal. They desperately need help on the OL.

* Might start working out again tomorrow.

* Wish the Reds would let Billy Hamilton return kicks for the Bengals. Dude has wheels.

* Destin in less than a month.

* We WILL bring home #9 this year.

* BBdK, 12/23 is a PERFECT time to go to Nawlins. Get the lass to step away from the hen stress for a few days.

We are going to leave the girls at my sister's house and be back in time for my side of the family's big Christmas Eve Bash.

Cats, gambling, great food, Razzoo... the reason for the season.

No, Geese. I'm not full of shit. I just have superior taste when it comes to loafers.

J&M does make a decent tie shoe but for a man like Bonz who is wheeling & dealing with wealth managagers in the DC market he doesn't need to be putt putting around in shoes from Off Broadway.

He needs to make an investment in some Ferragamo or Gucci loafers.

* Insisting on sporting > $500 dress shoes just screams "pretender." It's one thing if you're so rich that spending that coin is just a drop in the bucket.....but buying your way into that societal class is soooo wannabe.

I kinda go the other way, like Mark Zuckerberg. That dude has so much loot he can just parade around in a hoodie and flops. F yeah. Now THAT is boss.

* We're 4 months in. Everyone pretty happy with this Obamacare repeal? What are you folks doing with all that extra money you've saved?

* Trust in Cal.

I don't take back anything negative I said........but he clearly knew wtf he was doing. Amazing.

* <-- Still don't understand why Diallo didn't play last season, tho.

* Billy Hamilton scored from first on a single. Mercy. If that dude could just get on base 35% of the time, he'd be a lock Hall of Famer. Such an amazing athlete.

* A good pair of Cole Haans can be had on Amazon for ~ $100.

* Kind of in a book rut. Help!

* Spoke with assistbyredass yesterday, and he's plotting a New Orleans visit. Allegiant round trip for Cincy is < $200 direct. What a bargain.

* That 12/23 game in New Orleans will be a blast. Our local alumni chapter will be helping put together some fun festitivities, for sure. Bring it, BBN.

- dK is so jelly of my New Orleans cred. He can't stand it. You don't have the guts to handle New Orleans, bud.

- Gabriel would average 6-7 ppg more next year if he simply cut his braids off.

- Odds BRax wears those big, white clunky New Balances: OVER

- Speaking of B Rax, ran into him at Hardees the other day. He ordered what looked to be three Frisco Burgers. Anyway, beside the point, gave him a polite, "how are you?" and the big sonofabitch corners me for the next 20 minutes talking about how his boys are thinking of jumping age groups in ball and possibly even moving to a bigger Little League market like Phoenix or Orlando because they're so good; killing that weakass Jessamine County pitching; says his little one flashes the leather like Omar Vizquel in his prime; and the older one is already swinging a 32" TPX like a, and I quote, "GD lumberjack." Claimed his daughter is the next Kerri Strugg, too. Eventually, I managed to swim move the oaf and get the hell out of there.

I've met some real characters in this thread but that dude is something else. God help his wife and kids.

Every time I think about buying a smoker, I read a post like Willy's and it reads like an extended physics lecture and I decide to stick with my simpleton gas grill.

If that is too complicated for you, you should let someone else do the cooking. Sad.

Hopefully your gas grill has a working starter button.

Reactions: NotchLickKat
It really is a shame that BRAX hasn't made an appearance at an Extrav. Who on here has actually met the man? Think JaimeAnthony accidentally bumped into him at a football game in 2014 and that's it.

He came to GYERO Basketball: Lexington a few times and was the most quiet/meek person there.

@krazykats I hope you didn't let these guys giving you crap about Bitcoin stop you from buying it last year.

Nope I bought some, but had to take my money and run when our 3rd son had complications in a premature birth.

Even then I made a few thousand and my buddy who was suggesting it as an investment offered to just let me borrow what my son needed and I couldn't do that.

Sure wish I had though!

Reactions: UK_Dallas
* Insisting on sporting > $500 dress shoes just screams "pretender." It's one thing if you're so rich that spending that coin is just a drop in the bucket.....but buying your way into that societal class is soooo wannabe.

* Billy Hamilton scored from first on a single. Mercy. If that dude could just get on base 35% of the time, he'd be a lock Hall of Famer. Such an amazing athlete.

Shoes...first correct thing you have stated in a while. Then again, you are a panhandler, so the truth lies somewhere in between. Richie's suggestion reeks of having no clue and reading GQ too often. Truly obvious he has never strolled around the financial district in NYC...those guys aren't wearing $500 shoes unless they have a 3 letter title beside their name. And they rarely if ever wear loafers unless it is dress down day. Not sure what Bonz does, but if suited, he def doesn't want to pull off the Richie look.

Hamilton...no, and no. He is Vince Coleman lite. A gimmick with crooked teeth. Amazing athlete because he runs fast? Ok. Ha. If this were anyone else besides a well liked Red you would be harping on their overall lack of skills. HOF....LOL.

God, you suck, Beckett.

Reactions: RibsAndWhiteBread
Dump in a chimney full of briquettes. Light half a chimney. Leave it alone until they turn to white ash. Dump them on top of the unlit briquettes. Open all the vents on your smoker all the way and let it go. It'll probably be in the 350 range.

Don't bother with the expensive lump charcoal. It is a waste and doesn't burn as long or consistently as good old original Kingsford.

Eff you bud. I told you to do that a long time ago and you acted like a charcoal snob. Hope you get E.Coli.

Willy is correct about the temp. Don't trust the gauge. Pick up a Maverick or the Thermoworks Smoq for a good digital temp. However, if you are just smoking a pork butt to break it in, then the gauge is fine.

Lonzo(most likely his dad) has told the Celtics he will not work out for them despite them having the #1 pick.

I hope like hell he doesn't workout for anyone but LA and they pass on him. His sideshow can not be worth the positive that he may bring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT