ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lulz I thought someone just did a weak photoshop but Lavarr is really selling these.
Stay-in-Yo-Lane-Without-Slashes-Women-Gold.jpg

That lettering looks like what they used back in the 1970s, as iron-on letters on "custom-made" shirts / jerseys at The Locker Room, Allied Sporting Goods, etc., as it was likely the only "font" that existed at the time.

Primitive, in other word. Typical cheap, Low-Rent Lavar.

First of all, Chads story is completely bogus. He has made that entire thing up. I never eat at Hardys. I rotate between McDonald's, Joellas and Dobers for my work week lunch stops.

I've ran into llama a handful of times. Played at the GEL game once, met all those dudes. Met Jaime and Anthony at a football game. I'm a nice quiet dude in person. This white trash redneck idiot loser I play on here is a character. In real life I'm handsome and rich and successful. Having said that, i wouldn't hesitate for a second to bloody chad in front of his fiancé and make an example out of him. He doesn't know who he is messing with. I'm a big ass boy and I don't play games.

Eff you bud. I told you to do that a long time ago and you acted like a charcoal snob. Hope you get E.Coli.

You were right. I was wrong.

I also used to think a gas grill was better than charcoal because of the convenience. Anth and BBdK were right. I was wrong.

I'm not a computer. I'm just trying to be the best version of myself.

E. Coli? That's a bit harsh. :cry:

You were right. I was wrong.

I also used to think a gas grill was better than charcoal because of the convenience. Anth and BBdK were right. I was wrong.

I'm not a computer. I'm just trying to be the best version of myself.

E. Coli? That's a bit harsh. :cry:
Forgiven. I will let you back in the clan.

-Cole Haans are awful. Ever since they paired with Nike and made every dress show look like golf shoes. Nothing wrong with AE or JM for everyday work shoes. Picked up a couple pair of comfortable AEs over the past couple years for my everyday shoes. Granted I'm not entertaining high end clients.

Also, very right, assuming you meet PTI(pti)'s minimum income requirements, to own a pair of nice Italian loafers. Timeless, and unless you're clubfooted, they will last a decade or more. Gamos are the goat.

Reactions: IsRichieGonnaStart
Man, the internet is really pissed at those two white women who learned how to make tortillas on a trip to Mexico and then opened their own restaurant...

I love the look of the classic/basic Cole Haan but I've had 2 straight pair of these as my work shoe that have went to shit in a matter of months...never again.

cole_haan01.jpg

Then again, every shoe I've ever bought goes to shit -- I GUARANTEE I could touch up some Ferragamos within a year, too -- don't care what Anth says.

Wish more companies made them without that stupid ass pointy toe -- guess that's the rich man's style, but I hate it.

Last edited:
Man, the internet is really pissed at those two white women who learned how to make tortillas on a trip to Mexico and then opened their own restaurant...

One of dumbest "controversies" I've ever seen. Cultural appropriation has jumped the shark.

Reactions: roguemocha
I'll tell you what's jumped the shark -- the everyday, continuing front page news stories every time someone is kicked off a flight.

Reactions: Mashburned
Not paying attention, don't wear Italian loafers to work everyday. My summer pair are AE boat shoes. Winter is a pair of AE loafers. Each have last several years. Try walking on the bottom of your feet. Have no clue how you burn through a pair of loafers in a matter of months. Other than running shoes, I don't think I've ever replaced a shoe in less than a few years.

Reactions: Touch_Em_All
I walk on my toes. I bob like a turkey when I walk. Wear out my shoes extra fast but I have amazing calf definition

Reactions: Col. Angus
BBdK, apparently it's pretty easy to avoid wear and tear on your shoes when they are propped up on your desk all day.

Unlike Anth, 9-5 ham and eggers like you and me understand we have to be smart about our footwear choices.

Our shoes can't help but show the effort and determination we attack each day with.

Keep steppin' smart, bro. The struggle is real. :fistbump:

Last edited:
Our gay buddy Ron has blue suede Gamos.

Hot fashion trend, or Steve Harvey knockoff? Fine line, y'all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT