ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't even.... Why is he trying to convince GYERO why he's so angry at me over a video game

I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. Grown ass men being jerks to my kids is what was bullshit. Almost as shameful as spending 3-7k on a f'n game and having to lie about it in fear of mockery.

Dude. You dug yourself a nice grave. I'm sure GYERO will let you know about it for quite a while. Stay mad dude. I don't give a shit.

Yeah, I will let this dead dog lie. If Brady wants to talk his feelings with the rest of GYERO about it he can. I'm sure he will find support. You did good bro. You gave them some good material.

Last edited:
Exactly what does $4,500.00 get you, Clan wise? Asking for a friend.

some primo video game nippage at least, I hope.

S07ez.jpg

Post-adolescence, if I ever care so much about a video game that
(a) I'm spending thousands of dollars on it; or
(b) I'm stalking other players on the internet for leaving the group,
please shoot me. TIA.

Reactions: wildcatadam6
There I am. I think that was 10 years ago for a friend's wedding. Still don't care because that's the shit you do at a wedding. Having a sense of humor seems to be lost on this guy. Share this with your clanmates for a laugh and this is what Nate does. Someone is really vindictive tonight. This is over a video game folks. Dude is off his rocker. Post this stuff all you like. It's for laughs and that's cool with me. You have to admit I have some decent calves.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mashburned
Oh I know. This was stupid. But if a guy is gonna talk shit in a general forum over some dumb crap, I have to talk back. This was never the time or place for it. Guess he wanted to take me out with him. Regardless I don't care.

This was the time and place...how much did you spend?

Full disclosure...I had a former roommate who spent $100 on the game a few years ago and I made fun of him for months.

Please tell me you broke at least a grand.

Reactions: bradyjames
I can't tell you an exact amount. Entertainment is entertainment. Whether it's cable TV, movies, bar hopping, golf, travel.... Is it over a few hundred? Sure. I played the game for several years. I enjoyed it and the friends that I made playing along side with. Wouldn't take it back for anything. But 3-7k is just dumb and nowhere near what I spent. Brady has nothing to back it up with. Just an arbitrary number to make me look bad. BTW I don't even play in a clan anymore. That's how much out of touch he is. He's just angry over some shit that happened a long ass time ago.

Last edited:
Yes. I remember you guys. You are good people. Was a fun day. I'm sure Nate is fun to hang out with too. Internet shit makes people get angry.

Reactions: roguemocha
Yeah I remember, it was at flip flops with a group of like 20. Then catlanta, will and I met up with the same big group at some other bar and got toasted, at least I did and it appeared everyone else as well.

Still remember Will, asking me what I wanted to drink at the hotel lobby. I said get two of whatever you're getting. Huge mistake. First time I ever had a vodka/diet. It was disgusting. Never had one again. But it was a fun time.

For sure. I was on the roof with Anth, drinking beers early on. But damn, I am shit at day drinking. I was gone very early that day hence the BBQ sauce that Catlanta had mentioned earlier. For Tommy, 500-1k. I'm single so before I played that I was bored and hit up bars and racked up stupid bar tabs. So I'm not upset at all. It was worth 2 years of entertainment and saved me money in the end and I have met good friends that I still talk to on a daily basis. Do not regret it one bit. I'm being honest here so you have to give me that much.

Reactions: roguemocha
For sure. I was on the roof with Anth, drinking beers early on. But damn, I am shit at day drinking. I was gone very early that day hence the BBQ sauce that Catlanta had mentioned earlier. For Tommy, 500-1k. I'm single so before I played that I was bored and hit up bars and racked up stupid bar tabs. So I'm not upset at all. It was worth 2 years of entertainment and saved me money in the end and I have met good friends that I still talk to on a daily basis. Do not regret it one bit. I'm being honest here so you have to give me that much.

Shocking you're single.

Liar-check
Spends 3-7k on clash of clans-check
Photogenic-check

Good luck with that.

Last edited:
Fell asleep before the Hami news broke. Woke up to take a leak and checked KSR and wanted to see the GYERO reaction to the good news.

Now I'm sitting in my bathrobe at 3 am spitting Mountain Dew at my screen because Brady accused someone of TREASON over some dipshit video game.

What a time to be alive.

Hard for me to tell how pissed Brady is. Are we talking putting pictures on billboard pissed or liqudate the joint accounts, hack phone/email, call DFS telling them he beats the kids pissed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT