ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to Google Clash of Clans and figure out what this is about.

First I need to see how one could spend 3-7k on it and then what leaving the Clan means and how big of an insult it is.

I'm just an occasional gyero lurker but I'd like to see how this plays out. It's a very interesting story, with Larping level gay factor.

What's gonna piss me off more:

Diallo letting the deadline pass without even making an announcement?

or

John Calipari inevitably humble bragging about his first none and done?

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
None of the above. The correct answer is Kyle Tucker and Eric Crawford telling you you're a selfish prick and everything that's wrong with sports for being upset about a tremendous young man making his dreams come true.

Any doubt Forde and the like have their articles ready to go on how awful the UK fan base is when you(player X) drag out your decision to leave?

You dudes... Nutshell... The clan was splitting up regardless because of some drama that happened outside of my power. Nate(brady) was semi retired at the time. And I chose the other team due to what I felt had a better organizational composition. I didn't want to do a whole lot of work to run a clan. Simple as that. Why this is on GYERO I have no idea but you guys got my answer.

You dudes... Nutshell... The clan was splitting up regardless because of some drama that happened outside of my power. Nate was semi retired at the time. And I chose the other team due to what I felt had a better organizational composition. I didn't want to do a whole lot of work to run a clan. Simple as that. Why this is on GYERO I have no idea but you guys got my answer.

This is a game on your phone? Like Angry Birds? I had no idea this was that complex.

I'm glad he's back and I'm glad whatever ridiculous announcement at 11:59 or tomorrow that they were planning was hopefully ruined by three-peanut head's scoop.

Quade Green/Alexander
Hamidou Diallo
Kevin Knox/W.Gabriel
Jarred Vanderbilt/Washington
Richards/SKJ?

That's nice all around. I like the fact that we're not going to rely on any mediocre players. We'll struggle from long distance, but I can't stand being forced to play guys who can't play. Pretty typical Cal squad. Great passing, athleticism, defense, and rebounding. Possible that everyone in the starting lineup except Green has a 7-foot #wingspan. And of course, suspect shooting. Cam Johnson still an option?

Let's ball.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mossip
You dudes... Nutshell... The clan was splitting up regardless because of some drama that happened outside of my power. Nate was semi retired at the time. And I chose the other team due to what I felt had a better organizational composition. I didn't want to do a whole lot of work to run a clan. Simple as that. Why this is on GYERO I have no idea but you guys got my answer.

This isn't the reason why I can't stand you. However, since you want to keep lying. How about some truth? Kramer came to our clan not knowing how to play the game. We taught him. He then spent thousands and thousands to blow past us all in rank. That's how we know a general idea what he spent in his time with us. He and his other buddies, over time, wanted an adult only clan. The problem was in this game you earn clan perks. If they just left they would have to start over. So he and a few others hatched a plan to take over and boot my brother/kids. Since Kramer was the one who knew me they used him to try and convince me that he and one other would take good care of the clan if i gave them control.

I didn't give them the control. So a few days later they acted like twats to my kids/brother and left. <---this is why I can't stand you.

Weave that next lie and hope it sticks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT