ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
And a fake Seth Greenberg tweet. The fact that there are multiple people who created fake accounts to temporarily screw with UK fans by disseminating (possibly) untrue info about an 18-year-old's decision may be the thing that makes me completely lose faith in humanity.

Reactions: WynnDuffy
So if Diallo just does nothing. No announcement. No paperwork.. He stays correct? Unless he files his paperwork and just doesn't wanna say anything which would just be completely stupid.

Reactions: Col. Angus
Whatever. Don't be so thin skinned dude. Save yourself the high blood pressure. Tell everyone on GYERO why you are so upset. Ridiculous man. Let it go.

Gd, you are pathetic. You keep telling lies about me and I will tell the truth about you. I don't play Clash of Clans. Haven't in months. Kramer does of course. When you spend $3,000-7,000 on it(seriously he did) you almost have to. Let that sink in. So before you try to get Willy, BBdK or anybody else to do your dirty work just know you are a f'n ass wagon coward. I just think you are a pussy/coward and would tell you straight to your face.

How about tell US straight to our faces wtf is going on and quit being Hami with the details of this nerd fight. Story time, f***ers.

Reactions: Stonewall12
So what did Kramer say about Brady to incite this?

Met them both, both seem like good dudes. Know Brady a little better and he's as stand up as it gets.

3-7k on clash of clans? [laughing]

Reactions: WynnDuffy
Brady is cool but if you leave his clan he apparently wigs out. 3-7k is absolutely ridiculous. And he knows it. Guy thinks that you owe him some kind of lifelong debt of gratitude for joining his clan. Bringing it up on here is especially childish. Like I said. Just a game. And you wanna do a flamewar here? Just dumb. Nice work. Holding grudges over a video game. Yeah you are the better man.

Reactions: Col. Angus
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT