ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bowling Green is the Mecca in Southern Kentucky, the obsession some people have with Bowling Green and WKU is weird.

Reactions: Mashburned
Ate at Mesh last Thursday for my early bday dinner and the service was flat out awesome.

Don't know why that place gets a bad rap. Cool, sleek space. Solid menu. Badass bar area. Price points are reasonable.

Probably one of the best filets I've had in a long time cooked to perfection. They even let you switch sides from one entree to another.

Haven't had many 5 Star (not necessarily 5 Star guys but had Top 3 Round NFL talent from the start) football talents coming out of these parts. In the past 25 years, I'd go (in time order)...

Shaun Alexander
Tim Couch
Michael Bush
Corey Peters
Devante Parker
Damien Harris

Leave anyone out? Dennis Johnson maybe? Redman or Brohm?

Groundbreaking stuff, I know.

But you'd be surprise with some of the nicer joints these days...:NO. YOU CAN NOT SWITCH THE SIDE FROM THE NY STRIP TO THE FILET. ITS CHEF INSPIRED PAIRINGS, YOU RUBE.

Reactions: catholic_back
th

Lol @ hyping 8th grade/freshmen/soph KY high school ballers. GD- how long have you people lived in this state?

Harmon will some day star for the Georgetown Tigers.

Most likely so, but the King of the Bluegrass is a premiere tournament filled w/ national D1 players every year, impressive for an 8th grader to make the All Tournament team.

-The Hollingsworth kid from Dunbar legit?

IU's Stevens pipedream is hilarious but I really think Marshall could kill there. Hope Crean wins a game in the NCAA.

Reactions: PTI (pti)
He's also the only 7th grader to ever play in EYBL.

Harmon is a "KY high school baller" as much as Dakari Johnson was.

Be a good start to keep a few players home.

I could do without the man-bun, but that Kyle Guy kid at UVA is :fire::fire::fire: Worship a quick trigger like that, no clue why we can't sprinkle one of those in now and then.

Indiana Mr. Basketball, Lawrence Central, 5* burger boy and he heads down to Virginia. Never even considered the Hoosiers. [eyeroll]

Reactions: JustinSphere
Talked to someone ystdy who knows Romeo Langford's family somewhat well. Said as of right now it's

1) Duke

2) UK

3) IU

4) UL

How infuriating would it be as a IU fan knowing that your state produces legit national talent every year and most don't end up in Bloomington. I'd be livid. Go back the last 10 yrs and look at the talent the state of Indiana and Indy in particular have produced.

Reactions: JustinSphere
I have watched the kid play a couple of times. He is legit. The system DG (Stokin's buddy who is copying Kevin Wallace and recruiting players @ BG), is perfect for him. He is just now getting all the kids from football into basketball shape, will press and run. This kid will shine even brighter when he fully implements his trap / press system now he has all of his players.

Welp, looks like Chad is correct. Pass.

-There are lots of people who think Langford has a chance to be the best ever from around here. Don't get the feeling Cal has really been going all out on the kid but idk?

The guy who invented the red solo cup died. Does 2016 know no bounds?!? Can it just end already? Ugh.

- Cal wouldn't take Diallo unless he committed for '18 as well.

- UK is all over Langford. Not sure what you fools are talking about.

Well I would hope for Diallo played 18. When was the last time that a freshman joined mid season anywhere and was a difference maker?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT