ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Cal's all in on Langford. Why he hasn't offered Zion Williamson yet, though....that's beyond me. That kid is a killer.

-That KOTB graphic brought back some names, man. Had completely forgotten that Carlos Turner signed with South Carolina, or that Maurice Morris signed with USM. That Fairdale team was unbelievable. Just unbelievable.

-I've always assumed that Marshall is waiting for Roy to retire, since there isn't really a natural "Carolina Guy" to keep that pipeline going, plus he's from the area. As soon as Marshall gets one of the blueblood jobs, the guy is gonna murder it. Has the skills and the swagger to follow Cal and put his own print on the UK job, but something tells me the timing won't work.

-All in on Diallo joining the program now and redshirting this season. Another great player to practice against, and he can learn from Fox/Monk and especially Briscoe and be ready to be a focal point next year. See no downside to this plan.

Hey NKY peeps, a new Mexican spot opened up in Newport that serves "street style" tacos and sides. It is a little dirty inside already, so that's gross, but they make them right in front of you. It's located in Newport Pavilion, pronounced: Kro-Guerre. Place is legit.

Rick Pitino is a terrible human being and destined for eternal damnation imo, but he was so far ahead of the curve re the 3-point shot it's astounding. Before syphilis took his brain, that guy got it.

Reactions: Touch_Em_All
Rick Pitino is a terrible human being and destined for eternal damnation imo, but he was so far ahead of the curve re the 3-point shot it's astounding. Before syphilis took his brain, that guy got it.

Unfortunately, he also "got it" about 15 years ago to start playing slow tempo, hard fouling football. At some point he's just gonna remove the figurative veil and send his team out in shoulder pads and helmets.

Corner 3 is open b/c no one can really shoot it. So the guys who can shoot it usually have high percentages as they are good shooters. The numbers are skewed a bit there. It is a great shot if you have a corner 3 guy.

Give me the wing 3 on a kickout from the post. That shot always falls.

Cricket stop biting my shit.

Don't appreciate the mockery either.

Cut. It. Out.

BPLErFK.gif

Corner 3 is open b/c no one can really shoot it. So the guys who can shoot it usually have high percentages as they are good shooters. The numbers are skewed a bit there. It is a great shot if you have a corner 3 guy.

Give me the wing 3 on a kickout from the post. That shot always falls.

Brassow- > cash

-I've always assumed that Marshall is waiting for Roy to retire, since there isn't really a natural "Carolina Guy" to keep that pipeline going.

Nope. If you're an outsider, UNC doesn't care who you are or what you've accomplished. If you're not part of the "Carolina Family," you ain't getting the job. Roy will retire in about 3 years, and they'll hire Neil Fingleton or Kris Lang or somebody.

It's The Carolina Way.

(Plus, if you played there, you know where the bodies are buried.)

USF over South Carolina at halftime of the Birmingham Bowl, 29-14.

Yeesh. I know they're just exhibitions, but the SEC's been awful so far in bowls. If Miami (of Ohio!) hadn't missed a PAT and a couple of field goals, the conference would be winless so far.

Forgot Stokes joined the team midseason thanks all for naming 1.

Sure the Cayuts got a taste of the road last week but now it's real. They get to enjoy the phenomenon of the SEC west road game. They sposed to be SEC yet they come out playing like the Golden St Warriors while the cracker jack box arena explodes as the fans who could not give two shits about basketball the other 364 days of the year turn into life longers and create an environment so intense veteran navy seals would ball up in the fetal position crying for their mothers.

Enjoy young Cats and you better win by 30.

Started to think about this last week bc we were playing UL. Pitino has pretty much taken the Riley approach. The master of offensive flow and fast break basketball then to do a 180 and prefer ice hockey on hardwood.

Reactions: jayroon and wcc31
If any of you think Carolina isn't hiring a coach within their incestous family then you're wrong. That pretentious Carolina Way bullshit runs deep in that program. I don't know who the answer is, but he will definitely be part of that inbred fallacy.

I'm glad you've come around on Carolina. Wasn't too long ago you that respect BS about them.

That squirrel they left for Cal in the locker room was hilarious. He should put the damned thing in his office.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
The bleachers/ladders appear more vertical than Assembly Hall. Feels like you're looking straight down on the court

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT