ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
<---- this guy. He enjoys it tbh, always has -- thinks he's helping out a nephew. He got into me for $$$ during the election & rock/paper/scissors at the last tailgate. It all evens out with us typically.

... And my newly graduate/successful obnoxiously braggart brother, well, I love him to death but would be perfectly fine with him needing a loan to pay me. Sweetest kid ever, but he's floating way too high at the moment and needs to be smacked down a peg. He did get me a wodie lil JBL bluetooth speaker thing though, so that was cool.

The first Christmas when your lil bro buys his own Xmas gifts instead of Popcorn or something bought by his mom is a pretty cool/proud deal tho.

Last edited:
You're something else. Gonna be not real funny when one of your cousins kills you on a Christmas Eve gone horribly wrong...or did it? Adrian was described by some as a bully, compulsive gambler, etc...

Neighbor man mowing his grass with a headband on. Must've been a bad Christmas.

Just spent a few hours walking in the park, kids riding bikes, seeing a crowded golf course, etc.

Feel like making a smart ass global warming durrrrrrr post to counter the ones we get whenever it gets cold as ish

Ended up playing Cards against humanity with the lasses family, with many many bottles of wine. It was a blast, some very awkward moments for sure.

Doing a Man in the High Castle season 2 marathon today. Got some fine beef for tonight and a '95 Bourdeaux that I'm gonna decant soon.

Cheers Wildcat friends.

Reactions: Mashburned
I mean, I bet against Patrick...had to at a virtual PK. But, won't be sad to see him go out on a bowl win. Good kid.

-Keep hearing good things about Amazon's 'Goliath'...anyone?

Last edited:
World Cheese Awards handed out:

https://gff.co.uk/awards/world-cheese-awards/

This year, that honor went to Kraftkar from Norwegian cheesemaker Tingvollost, a relative noob in the world of cheese having only opened up shop in 2003. Adding to the honor is that Kraftkar is the first cheese from any Scandinavian country to take home the coveted title, with most previous winners hailing from cheese meccas like France, Switzerland and the UK. “I have no words. It is marvelous. I don’t believe it,” said Tingvollost’s Gunnar Waagen. “We’ve made cheese for about 10 years. We are a little family in the middle of Norway trying to do our best every day. We get up early and sleep late.” Well, terrible news, prepare to sleep even less because there’s about to be a massive uptick in demand for your products.

Judge Nick Trioros of Canada’s Olympic Cheese tried to explain why Kraftkar, a blue cheese made from cow’s milk, is so exemplary. “The mold in this cheese is developed really nicely. It’s very evenly distributed,” he was quoted as saying. “On top of that, the texture is great: when it crumbles you get a soft creaminess. And on the finish, it coats your tongue with a real soft landing.”

Reactions: Mashburned
Man in the high castle is fantastic. Just finished season 2. Makes you rethink the universe past and present.

Say what you will about my holiday spirit but there was/is no way I'm putting in a communal mouthpiece to play a game. Disgusting rednecks.

Hah I definitely bet against him but good to see for towles.

Last edited:
Post-Christmas trip to see Rogue One. Death Star an impressive engineering marvel yet no one thought to make a copy of the plans as an emergency backup?

Last scenes = Fantabulous.

Do you guys immediately delete texts or keep them? I'm in an obsessive lifelong habit of clearing all my texts asap. Probably should chill on that because I have deleted incoming texts and sometimes you delete something you intend to keep to put in notes or take a picture of.

If it's someone I text regularly, I'll delete conversations after so long, but leave a dialog box open. If it's not a regular, I delete. Same with email. Don't like it piling up.

Reactions: cawoodsct
I rarely delete text messages, if I do it's when I'm clearing up space, and even then it's people I haven't talked to in a long time or pictures.

I probably have 3+ year old texts from the wife if I go back far enough.

Reactions: cawoodsct
Just now getting to our 89th Christmas in the last 3 days. I'm actually LOOKING FORWARD to going to work tomorrow.

Anyone else we need to squeeze in? Maybe we can visit some distant cousins for dessert as a night cap around midnight so I can eat some more and they can see the baby.

I need to shut up. I really do because it's a true blessing to visit with everyone for Christmas but I'm
stuffed to the point where nothing sounds good, half delirious and irritable. All I want to do is go home, lay around in my pj's and scratch my balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT