ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
christmas-story_12.jpg

Forget who linked that Forbes article on the UNC scandal but it was dead on and about the most straightforward piece I've read since the thing began.

UNC's chutzpah coming back to bite them in the ass- I love it.

Oh, shit. Just remembered it's Christ's birthday tomorrow. I totally forgot to get him something. Last minute recs? I was thinking Amazon gift card, or is that tacky?

I really have trouble dealing with the rubes that get bent out of shape when they show up to the movies and all that's left is the crap up front. Learn apps.

I won't even go to non-recliner movies anymore, I'm officially spoiled, makes the experience about 30 times better, especially while sipping on an adult beverage.

I don't have scientific evidence to back this up, but I'll firmly state that the number of people who are offended by people supposedly being offended by "Happy Holidays," in place of "Merry Christmas," is actually greater than the number of people actually offended by "Merry Christmas."

Not even close, really.

I won't even go to non-recliner movies anymore, I'm officially spoiled, makes the experience about 30 times better, especially while sipping on an adult beverage.

One of the many nice amenities a Hamburg homeowner enjoys. They even have some nice crafties on tap. Love that RPX theater, made Rogue One so much more enjoyable.

Merry Christmas.

And Happy Hanukkah Willy.

Recliner seats are dope but I'm good with stadium seats but that newish theater at the Florence Mall seats can get pumped. Everyone of our seats felt broken and we're uncomfortable.

Boone fled because he was facing his third strike which he was told was certainly going to be life in prison. Many of his workers that he was caught with in the Minnesota bust got life in prison because it was their third strike. Darryl Hayden was one of them, he was the guy Obama just pardoned recently.

Nothing like a National Football League match to induce a nap.

Merry Christmas CatPaw website posters Go Cats lol!

abh loves to gripe about how top heavy cfb is, and whine just as much about the parity, but did anyone else realize the 2nd best team in the NFC is the Giants? WTF??

For a league that prides itself on parity, it's once again the Patriots, a good team or two, and then shit.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
I don't have scientific evidence to back this up, but I'll firmly state that the number of people who are offended by people supposedly being offended by "Happy Holidays," in place of "Merry Christmas," is actually greater than the number of people actually offended by "Merry Christmas."

Not even close, really.

You're practically begging for someone to respond to your ongoing Christmas rants but nobody is taking the bait.

Go find something to do.

abh loves to gripe about how top heavy cfb is, and whine just as much about the parity, but did anyone else realize the 2nd best team in the NFC is the Giants? WTF??

For a league that prides itself on parity, it's once again the Patriots, a good team or two, and then shit.

Giants have beaten the Patriots twice in the Super Bowl with average teams.

I really have trouble dealing with the rubes that get bent out of shape when they show up to the movies and all that's left is the crap up front. Learn apps.
The theaters in KEY WEST don't have this option unfortunately. We don't get the recliner seats or wait service or any of that. I've been to them in Tampa though (cinebistro) and they are indeed amazing.

Showed up 15 minutes early, middle of the section, row right behind the handicapped seats.

<---- cagey veteran
This is my go to move. Theater is literally the only place I drink a coke anymore or eat popcorn now that I think about it but I enjoy them when I get the chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT