ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's a see you next Tuesday. Take your Trump d-sucking to the political thread, idiots.

notanybodyspresident-480x600.jpg

Should be interesting to see how the family dinner table conversations go this weekend. Thanksgiving was walking on egg shells.

I mean, the world hasn't ended yet. Come on Dow 20,000 :pray:

If Boone's only charge is growing/cultivating/distributing freaking marijuana, how in TF can you still go to prison for LIFE in 2016? I mean, I get it's against the law but it's touching weed. Fine, couple months in the clink and call it a day.

I don't know but Bob talking politics is TERRIBLE. He's like my facebook feed with people sharing "Breaking News you won't believe what this black teen said to her teacher on video" posted by NRARULESCONSERVATIVEINSIDER.COM.

Only positive is I know it irks the shit out of WCC.

Go wrap some presents little girl.

Reactions: Mashburned
Love me some KellyAnne, I'd wax. Just something sexy about her.

-
Gambol staying hot, ready to bet some of these incredible bowl matchups.

-No gifts between wife and I this year -- ftw!

-I've been shown how to properly wrap presents countless times, just can't get it done -- and am done trying. Wife is perfection, so I don't really see the point. I'm unreal at putting shit in a bag and dropping a wad of tissue paper in there tho.

The key is to get married when you aren't ready, make a bunch of mistakes, get divorced, go through hell for awhile, then get married again to the right person for you & enjoy.

-We haven't done gifts for the last 2 years. The two years prior to that, we had toned it down to a $100 limit which made us get creative, and at least have some stuff under the tree. The years prior to that it was your typical "go all out", which is pretty dumb if you've been married a bit. Different strokes, I realize -- but neither one of us cares one bit about it. We just buy ourselves something, a trip, a nice dinner, a house, whatever, and call it a day and worry about all the other pointless gifts for others (non kids) that we have to buy.

Last edited:
Something we can all agree on:

http://www.cbssports.com/college-ba...t-have-backfired-in-ncaa-academic-fraud-case/

Only North Carolina would look at what amounted to a gift plea bargain from the NCAA which would have let them off the hook and arrogantly try to play hardball and F it up.

Funny thing is their fans- formerly the most self-righteous in sports- are bitching about technicalities and ignoring the obvious REAL point- their players took bogus classes- and many even majored in it- to stay eligible or at least maintain a fake eligibility.

Something we can all agree on:

http://www.cbssports.com/college-ba...t-have-backfired-in-ncaa-academic-fraud-case/

Only North Carolina would look at what amounted to a gift plea bargain from the NCAA which would have let them off the hook and arrogantly try to play hardball and F it up.

Funny thing is their fans- formerly the most self-righteous in sports- are bitching about technicalities and ignoring the obvious REAL point- their players took bogus classes- and many even majored in it- to stay eligible or at least maintain a fake eligibility.

Email I received from a Carolina fan:

Pretty much means zilch for MBB. If anything happens, which is unlikely, will be a minor slap on the wrist, UK style.

[jumpingsmile]

Reactions: wildcatadam6
- Parents got us some nice Samsonite hard case luggage on Amazon.

- No Christmas gifts. Kauai again in 4 weeks though! :sunglasses:

- Rough little patch of shifts here but can't wait for NYE wedding. Big fan.

- Joey you ever actually make any more of those KY wall art? Trying to find something a little different for parents.

- I cannot wrap a gift for shit, but I can wrap a Christmas ham with the best of them. 8 years in a row of wrapping my dad's company gifts to employees and clients. Shew.

- Officially took Nashville job. Woot. [smoke][cheers]:cool2:

Can not believe what jerks you guys are being 2 days before Christmas. Santas watching you, you realize that right? Idk. I just feel bad for you guys more than anything. It's sad.

/what I've said 10 billion times since early November

My wife and I don't buy gifts for each other for anything, not Christmas, anniversary, or even birthdays. We save that money for trips and/or dinners together...which are invaluable with three kids.

Our wedding cost less than 2K.

Of course, like DK, I had to learn the hard way first time around.

- Parents got us some nice Samsonite hard case luggage on Amazon.
- Officially took Nashville job. Woot. [smoke][cheers]:cool2:

My bag I've taken on every trip the last 10 years finally started breaking at the handle. Still going but on last leg. In the market.

-Nice. Probably the best location for you. Great city and close enough to home.

Hold up on that Rhinegeist talk. Turns out the date- over a year and a half away- doesn't work for one of her friends (who won't even be in the wedding) because she has an Italian vacation planned. So apparently it's necessary for us to choose a less advantageous date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT