ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I can fit through the back door I'm headed home to drink wine and wrap presents. LEGGO.

<--- Easily the best gift wrapper in GYERO. CMD is the only other poster that can get close.

<---- probably the WORST gift wrapper in GYERO

Saw Rogue One today. Man the reviews calling it dark weren't kidding. Awesome fight scenes though. Think we're gonna fire up Episode IV after dinner.

Gonna wait and see on Gonzaga. If they march through their conference schedule, split the two games against that monster St. Mary's squad, and enter the tournament as a two seed in Duke's region with a gaudy record like 31-3, we'll know they're definitely not the same old Zags.

Gift-wrapping: toss that shit in a four dollar gift bag and put some wadded-up colored tissue paper over it. Boom, wrapped.

Reactions: Ron Mehico
Good lord there is like a whole library of that kid freaking out.

Talk about why Tiger's eat their young.

Shew.

^John Stockton.
You said "marginally talented" which is false.

Feel free to change the narrative to NBA HOF players or whatever.

Duke has been marginally talented as well. 8 out of 10 of their studs don't do shit in the NBA.

Nope. I said by top 15/NBA standards. I've been very consistent. No narrative change needed.

I'm still waiting for you to name a single Gonzaga alum under Few that has been more than a bit player in the NBA.

Reactions: IsRichieGonnaStart
What gets lost on even the most educated cbb fans is just how marginally talented the Zags are. For a perennial top 15 team, they have very little legit NBA talent. They overachieve nearly every regular season, IMO.

There's my very first post on the subject, BBdK.

Just in case you forgot.

I do not even attempt wrapping. If there's not a gift bag I can find to reuse, you get it from the store bag. Don't like that? TS.

The NFL gets shit on round these parts and rightfully so. I've actually told my BIL "no" when he asked to bring my nephews up for a Colts game. It really is just drunk dorks parading around in jerseys. That said, there's always an exception, and I love this kinda stuff:

No comment on Miss States epic comeback from 10 down at the half or thoughts on Ole Miss' first half performance against So Alabama?

Oh, your asking for a top 15 NBA overall talent? Not just a top 15 pick in a draft.

Oh, your asking for a top 15 NBA overall talent? Not just a top 15 pick in a draft.

I'm talking about one single f'ing player in the last nearly two decades of Mark Fews tenure at Gonzaga who has ever done a gd thing in the NBA.

Maybe Adam Morrison? Austin Daye???

Reactions: Mashburned
Sabonis will get there. He is a rookie that was selected specifically as a big to play pick and pop with Westbrook. Dude can hit that 20 footer at a good clip, and rebound/defend.

He has already been inserted into the starting lineup but you are correct he isn't crushing the NBA just yet 29 games into his career.

We win it all this year, if not I get an earned not given tattoo on my armpit.

chill.
I didn't give a game take because it would have been redundant from most of what is on this thead already.

Bottomline, we are still a contender for the title...just not as mature as I thought we were after some of those early games.

Need to clean it up in the half court. SEC schedule will be good for us, play some ugly games and lean better shot selection.

We are one of the 6 or so teams that can win it all.

Grab a coke and chill.

I didn't give a game take because it would have been redundant from most of what is on this thead already.

Bottomline, we are still a contender for the title...just not as mature as I thought we were after some of those early games.

Need to clean it up in the half court. SEC schedule will be good for us, play some ugly games and lean better shot selection.

We are one of the 6 or so teams that can win it all.

Grab a coke and chill.
I prefer Pepsi but we are on the same page broski!

UNC, UK, UCLA, DePaul is your final four, imo.

I can wrap a beautiful present, but I don't see the point. It's getting ripped apart 20 seconds after it's handed out, people give NF about how it's wrapped and if they do they are a jive turkey.

I can wrap a gift faster than anyone in GYERO, no doubt.

Last true day of work for the year. I'm working around the house and maybe going fishing or hunting next week to pass time and relax.

Bulleit 10 year is a very good bourbon for the price. Can't believe how expensive and hard to find bourbon has become.

Can't wait to see Joey open gifts on Christmas morning.

-Early leader for gift of the year goes to an employee that gave me a huge roll of venison summer sausage with jalapeno cheese. Seriously, this thing has to weight 5lbs.

-Twitter comments are nearly always awful but the Tiger Woods "Mac Daddy Santa" comments are worth your time. Is Tiger having a Chris Gaines moment?

-UNC :joy: At least you all look great in powder blue ginghams and sweater vests.

-The bourbon market is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT