ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Work still got done at Bryant Heating and Air, I'll testify. Capacitor on our unit bit the dust on Friday night and considering it was 90+ Saturday I had no expectations of actually getting an appointment that day. Yet your boy Robert was in and out by 4pm. It was GREATLY appreciated.

Hey - good for you, anth.

Those initial weeks of bonding between you and BABY are invaluable and should/will be treasured.

DON'T HATE, SUPERDADS.

Have you put his baby hands on the keyboard and let him speak to GYERO yet? That'd be cute. Then screenshot it and put in on your Facebook "baby first catpaw post!!!! Aww just like daddy!!!" - the joke here would be that his posts suck just like his daddies LOL!!

Also, how the fur baby acting? Does he like the bald baby?

Yep. Been trying to do as much as I can before I dump him on WS and run back to work. Last year was Vegas and Bahamas this year was diapers and trying to figure out a sleep pattern.

Yup. With the first kid. If you have anymore you'll be back at work later that afternoon, ts

Hit up Mesh Saturday night. Man, place is really cool...they did a great job.

Food was just "fine" at that price point, imo. Probably stick with drinks & appies next time. Patio was actually closed b/c 3 different people (2 employees) got sent to the ER from heat exhaustion, which is weird b/c there seemed to be ample shade. Must have been a fat night.

'Over the 9' before that for a few rounds...decent little spot as well.

Child #2 : "WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF YOUR HEAD WAS AS BIG AS A HOUSE?"
Me: "That's impossible. Not worth discussing, IMO."
Child #2: "BUT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN WOULD YOU POOP OUT OF YOUR HEAD?"
Me: ... (Jumps out window)

Reactions: Rex Kwon Do
Hit up Mesh Saturday night. Man, place is really cool...they did a great job.

Food was just "fine" at that price point, imo. Probably stick with drinks & appies next time. Patio was actually closed b/c 3 different people (2 employees) got sent to the ER from heat exhaustion, which is weird b/c there seemed to be ample shade. Must have been a fat night.

'Over the 9' before that for a few rounds...decent little spot as well.

Was pretty much my *exact* review this past winter, bub. Stick with me and you'll learn this town one day.

I can tell Mesh is a great place to see and be seen just by its cool name.

Feel like UCL's and BRax's churrin would make great friends.

I have SAE/Richie food reviews blocked on here, probably why I missed it. Glad we finally agree on something though, baby steps.

Child #2 : "WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF YOUR HEAD WAS AS BIG AS A HOUSE?"
Me: "That's impossible. Not worth discussing, IMO."
Child #2: "BUT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN WOULD YOU POOP OUT OF YOUR HEAD?"
Me: ... (Jumps out window)

Sounds like you and B Rax are raising some real winners, imo.

When you have boys between the ages of 5 to ???, the words "poop," "butt," "pee," "fart," and some variation on the word "penis" will be uttered 924 times a day. I assume this doesn't happen with girls, but they have their own issues.

My oldest just randomly blurted out "Ohio State sucks" for no apparent reason yesterday. I told him that while I agree with the sentiment, he should find a better way to phrase it.

Chad's lass seems like one that probably enjoys restaurants, eating out in non-bars, cocktails/wine, etc.

How's that working out for you, fella? Is it terrible or what?

Honestly, I want to do more of that stuff instead of stupid bar nights. Seems like we have some drunken, expensive Saturday night every weekend and it's getting old. I'd prefer dinner and drinks. She's only 27 so she still likes to go out.

FWIW our trip to downtown Cincinnati was a nightmare.

Had intended to use our free parking pass at the Riverfront Garage --- false. Cue the thousands of cuties in boots (stupid in 90 degree weather, IMO) walking over to the Luke Bryan concert at Paul Brown. Couldn't even get to the building to attempt to park.. Found a spot over near Fountain Square - did not die. Walked over to Yard House with a 3 hour wait but snuck in to 2 open seats at the bar. Cool setup but it was a madhouse, understandably. Couple of Bell's Oberron pints for dad and we went on our way to GABP. Sweat our asses off and watched the Reds suck again. Disappointed in the Indian fan turnout with it being a shitty Ohio rivalry and all... thought there would be more opposing fans there to rub it in. Ain't the Cubbies, I guess.

Skyline didn't disappoint and killed my bag of David jumbo seeds. Wife was mentally checked out by the 3rd inning. Oh well. Left in the 6th to avoid the concert plague and summer storm.

Our thing these days is having a drink or two at a few different spots in the late afternoon/early evening on a Saturday, followed by a relatively early dinner/apps/drinks at a final better destination, then home in time for Dateline/48 Hours and asleep by 10:30/11. $100 budget usually gets it done, probably just grab an app at each place more than we have an actual dinner.

Absolutely bonkers, imo. Worship.

Pretty disappointed. Reading GYERO. People posting things their kids say, and not one single "FALSE" from Wodie. That's always been my hatboggan. :cry:

Last time I was at Mesh was on the Thursday night of Derby Weekend for drinks and apps. Sat at the bar.

Food was dece and cocktails were standard issue but my goodness, there was some heat in the joint that night.

Reactions: Mashburned
Pat's is fine. Not Vegas style "sleek" steakhouse enough for BBDK but an old school charming kind of joint that true locals have appreciated for years.

I thought all companies were going to extended vacation time as well as additional paternity and maternity. Seems like the norm to lure in the millennials.

Poor anth has taken a *ton* of abuse over the past couple months. The guy just had a child for Pete's sake give him a couple days off the lashings.

I haven't spent more than a few hours watching malik monk over the years but that kid is about as close to were gonna get to Russell westbrook. Just an absolute freak who is putting up stupid numbers this summer including his 3pt %. Don't remember a 2guard Ive wanted as much as this kid coming out of school...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT