ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our O-Line not getting destroyed in the first drive is the shock of the night for me. Boom looks like he got a stinger on a super late hit that they would normally call,especially since it's somebody jumping on the pile.

Surprise, surprise, moving in guys like Allen and Pringle has made a huge difference in our front 4. Also, Love doesn't look terrible.

UK tied at 3 in the second quarter with Alabama is the peak of our existence. Won't ever get better even though I know with 100% certainty we'll lose by at least 40.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
I'd wager Snell would have picked up 4 yds there. I guess we are waiting to use him when we have worn down their vaunted defense.

Jacobs was a mid-level 3* with offers from Missouri and New Mexico State last year. Looks better than Harris

At the end of the year if we're discussing firing Stoops, I guarantee that "look at how we competed at the beginning of the Alabama game" will be a real argument.

Reactions: Century Cat
Your first time around the UK coaching carousel? Every time it happens there's some portion of a game or two where they played semi-competently and the fans who hang in there until the bitter end latch onto those moments for hope.

To help preserve his life, probabaly. I'm all for playing only Kemp the rest of the game. We did good. Let the starters have a coke and hot dog and watch the rest of this one from the sidelines.

Reactions: Midway Cat
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT