ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Les Miles has also been unfortunate enough to be in the same division as Nick Saban during one of the better runs in recent history. I'd give him a shot.

Being absolutely crazy might knock her down a point or two, but Left Eye has to be in the 90s discussion.

220px-LisaLopesImg.jpg

Reactions: wcc31
k, running it up the gut with our collection of borderline top 30 talent will work wonders for us. I mean, he's won at LSU. That's very good indication that he can do well at a shitty school like UK.

Who do you want, Tranny? What type of offense has gotten us in consistent contention to win the East?

[sick]

Wildcat Friends turning their nose up at Les Miles, that's cringeworthy.

Just an academic topic doh, seeing as Les Miles doesn't know who Mitch is let alone answer his (likely Blackberry) phone call.

Just a neat thing to think about when NONHOFCMS trots 8 men out on various special teams plays...

Baylor is a dumpster fire and Les isn't going to effing West Lafayette, Indiana. Otherwise pretty insightful, Chief. As always.
Les is a B10 guy at heart. He is also from shithole Ohio. No reason to believe that he wouldn't go to shithole Indiana. And if we are being honest, if he considered UK he would consider those.

And an excerpt from the Miles to UK article:

5. Purdue: I was wrestling between Purdue and Baylor for this spot, but in the end, I eliminated Baylor from consideration because I can't help but believe if it replaces Jim Grobe, it will look to do so with a coach that keeps the same exciting offense that Art Briles brought to the school. That's not Les Miles. Purdue, on the other hand, would gladly accept a coach with Miles' accomplishments. The Boilermakers have struggled to find solid footing for years now, and I'm sure they'd believe Miles is somebody who can get the program headed back in the right direction. The only question is how interested Miles would be in Purdue. The pros here are that it's a Big Ten school, and it's in the the West Division, so Miles wouldn't have to compete with Ohio State and his beloved Michigan every year.

Let's be honest, who really thinks there is a snowball's chance in hell Les Miles is the coach at UK next year?

Reactions: roguemocha
So far there's been 127 birdies in the afternoon session, and the Euros have made a kilometer's worth of putts.

-Some really awful football being played early today. Gracious.

-Kirk Ferentz and his lifetime guaranteed contract down at home a couple scores to Northwestern.

-I'm the Ryder Cup jinx... and it f*cking blows. I don't think I've watched us score 1 f*cking pt.

-58 and misting rain. LOVE. THIS. WEATHER. :rolleyes:

Reactions: NotchLickKat
Kirk Ferentz has won 10+ games 5 times at Iowa, and has taken them to the Orange and Rose Bowls (last season, no less). He's 130-88 Overall and 77-60 in the Big Ten at Iowa. Not really sure how Iowa could do much better tbh...given that is a small, predominately white state, in the middle of nowhere.

Ferentz is worth every penny they pay him. Just like Miles would be worth every penny we paid him. Assuming he doesn't go to Purdue first.

Don't make me replace my Mark Richt hate with Ferentz boring ass. When you get a lifetime guaranteed contract, I'm going to point out every time you suck.

Also, what was the score of that Rose Bowl, last, season, no, less.

Great pictures from Richie in Tuscaloosa.

Might as well note the entire 12 man crew is in shorts, polos, and sandals -- and of course he's wearing slacks and a tucked-in long sleeve oxford. Never know when you're going to run into a business associate.

-This weather is awesome, and what it's supposed to feel like on a college football/Minnesota Ryder Cup weekend. #worship

Did you have big outdoor plans today, Anth? Some gardening, a little pool action, 18 Holes, painting the garage, corn hole tournament, picnic at the park? All ruined b/c it's not 90. Boom. [cheers]

Last edited:
What was the score of that Rose Bowl game? No clue. Pretty sure most of the Iowa fans don't remember either. Since you know, they were playing in the freaking Rose Bowl!!!!

Well Cat fans, we lost 49-14 in the Sugar Bowl. Disappointing year to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT