ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing like seeing an Adam/UKO/Tomlin political argument pop up on your Facebook feed :flush:

-Chad, that guy you went to Bama with was a real asshole that day. But at least he knows how he likes his hashbrowns.

-I think Hey Kentucky has been great so far. I may be a little biased since I am selling ads for it, but it's good. Drew's been my favorite co-host so far. It's very fast paced and they cover a lot of topics. You can watch the segments online at heykentucky.com.

-SAE's wife is gonna be pissed if she's a GYEROlurker and sees those pics of him on his extended bathroom break at the Extrav.

-Does anyone have a recommendation for a mobile hotspot? I need one for my Surface for a presentation tomorrow. My client doesn't have wifi and I don't have one available on my phone. I won't be using it often, so I don't need a ton of data, but I might be streaming some videos tomorrow. Joey? Other nerds?

I won't be using it often, so I don't need a ton of data, but I might be streaming some videos tomorrow. Joey? Other nerds?
I would ask your IT department and buy it from your company's carrier, at least.

Or, if you know what videos you may use, have an IT guy rip them for you and put them on your Surface. Otherwise, that is a dangerous game, IMO.

I couldn't tell you what Hotspot to buy nowadays, since I live and work up here in modern civilization where everyone has WiFi. Are you presenting in the middle of a field somewhere?

Well, I do have the videos on my hard drive. But I need to be able to access the web. I am meeting with a company who has wifi, but can't give me the password b/c of security reasons. I want to be able to show them more than just the video on my hard drive. I can use my phone to show them things, but I wanted to have access to the web, dammit.

Reactions: MotorCityKat
Don't you have an iPhone? I thought all newer iPhones had the ability to be a hot spot as long as you have a decent data plan.

Well, I do have the videos on my hard drive. But I need to be able to access the web. I am meeting with a company who has wifi, but can't give me the password b/c of security reasons. I want to be able to show them more than just the video on my hard drive. I can use my phone to show them things, but I wanted to have access to the web, dammit.
Apologies, I should've slighted this Lexington business for not having "Guest" WiFi. Too far.

You guys need a "floater" iPad with LTE, IMO.

The cheapest would probably be Straight Talk but you have to buy your own device. Otherwise, all the major carriers have them available just not sure if contact or charges.

Your customer is a bitch, though.

Not sure what company they have, but ATT doesn't let you have a hotspot if you have the unlimited data plan, which is of course bullshit.

Reactions: MotorCityKat
That. is. awesome. Props to that fan. I would've been so nervous I probably would've missed the ball entirely. :golf::flushed:

After Danny Willett's brother wrote that article yesterday, Danny hit a fan in the face with a wayward tee shot earlier today so obviously this dude just basically said hell with it and is going full on boot heel to America

-Back up to Lexington tomorrow/Saturday for a wedding. We'll probably drive by Anth's house a couple times coming to and fro. Cool if we don't stop by? If we need to drive a different route, just let me know.

-Still think Louisville doors Clemson by 21 or so. Bobby and Lamar, man. Shew.

-UK's objective Saturday should be to not get hurt and just GTFO. I wouldn't be opposed to taking a knee starting in the 3rd quarter, honestly. That, or maybe Mitch can request a running clock like he did at Arkansas a few years ago.

-Bruce Pearl have anything at Auburn this year? I mean, is that dude actually going to start feeling some pressure? What a shit job that place must be.

-Wish I was in a tent next to Wildcat Lodge about now. [smoke]

-I haven't really adjusted my wardrobe just yet for this weather. Not sure I could even find a sweater to wear if I had to. NEEDS: new jeans and pair of boots.

-Garbage disposal went out last weekend. Replacing it Monday. Won't ever take that household appliance for granted again.

-Little one wants to be a pumpkin for Halloween this year. :)

Auburn could be the 2nd best team in the shit SEC this year. Pearl has some good recruits coming in and already has a Top 10ish class for '17.

As always, I'm happy to educate any of you footballs on Kentucky's official state sport. [cheers]

Some of these teams have been playing 10-12 minute quarters in the 2nd half after being down 40 at halftime against the big boys...didn't even know that happened.
Another reason to stay away from betting those ridiculous lines. Dont think 5Dimes is gonna give the benefit of the doubt when your team fails to cover at -42 bc Southwest Asshole Tech wanted to go home early.

Well, most of the ones mentioned have covered by halftime...

-I think I'm actually on Clemson as of today surprisingly, still waiting.

-Trinity -14.5 vs St X. The fact Wagercat has KY HS Football games cracks me up...can't believe SAE isn't down at Kern's getting us the scoop. Sounds like a MAX play on the Rocks though.

Last edited:
Some of these teams have been playing 10-12 minute quarters in the 2nd half after being down 40 at halftime against the big boys...didn't even know that happened.

Surprised me as well. I don't ever remember that happening. I guess if the two teams agree then it's cool. Not sure I like that, but whatever. Maybe we'll play 5 minute quarters in the second half and be done with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: B.B.d.K.
-Trinity -14.5 vs St X. The fact Wagercat has KY HS Football games cracks me up...can't believe SAE isn't down at Kern's getting us the scoop. Sounds like a MAX play on the Rocks though.

I'd bet the ROCKS heavy in that one. X just can't beat them anymore with run-of-the-mill CSAA kids. Can't wait for the village idiot Huber to stop in for his annual shit-talking post, though!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT